The best ship/planet/station textures for classic Oolite?

Discussion and information relevant to creating special missions, new ships, skins etc.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

dima
Competent
Competent

The best ship/planet/station textures for classic Oolite?

Post by dima »

Hello once again ;)

Well, DaddyHoggy mentioned in my other thread that there are even better textures than Sung's around. Well, so far I could only find one or two here and there, but not for every ship. What are the nicest textures for the classic (no custom addons) content of Oolite? (stations, planets, ships etc. - shaders not necessary). Any suggestions? Images? Fantasies? ;)

EDIT: Of course any already released textures are most appreciated :) But as I said, any fantasies or future projects are fine as well heh

EDIT 2: I just found this thread https://bb.oolite.space/viewtopic.php?t=3407 and wow, well - the only problem is, if only one ship looks that detailed, the rest of the game will look bad. The most important thing would be a set of all ships with about the same texture/model quality :)

Kind regards,
Dima
Last edited by dima on Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
wackyman465
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by wackyman465 »

Just wait for Neolite to be finished...
I shot him back first. That is to say, I read his mind and fired before he would have fired on me. No, sir, he wasn't a fugitive.
dima
Competent
Competent

Post by dima »

Oh I might add - of those that are already available! ;) Checking out "Neolite" nonetheless now...

EDIT: Well, Griff's textures and models are really amazing :shock: - did he (re)do all of the ships by now? :D Very very nice!