Thargpoid's Target Autolock Plus - packaging error?

Discussion and information relevant to creating special missions, new ships, skins etc.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

Nite Owl
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Re: Thargpoid's Target Autolock Plus - packaging error?

Post by Nite Owl »

RockDoctor wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:34 pm
19:17:43.379 [oxz.manager.error]: Downloaded OXZ does not contain a manifest.plist, has been left in ...
Based on the above my guess was that the OXZ had been downloaded but placed somewhere other than the ManagedAddOns folder due to not having a proper manifest.plist. The WIki was back up (now down again) but its BACKUP should now be up to date so you can download the corrected file from HERE.
Humor is the second most subjective thing on the planet

Brevity is the soul of wit and vulgarity is wit's downfall

Good Night and Good Luck - Read You Soon
RockDoctor
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Re: Thargpoid's Target Autolock Plus - packaging error?

Post by RockDoctor »

Nite Owl wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:36 pm
RockDoctor wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:34 pm
19:17:43.379 [oxz.manager.error]: Downloaded OXZ does not contain a manifest.plist, has been left in ...
Based on the above my guess was that the OXZ had been downloaded but placed somewhere other than the ManagedAddOns folder due to not having a proper manifest.plist. The WIki was back up (now down again) but its BACKUP should now be up to date so you can download the corrected file from HERE.
Ah, I see what you mean. I'll just disentangle from Mossfoot's Misadventures, then try that. I've got to change the computer to the other OS to do some hardware testing anyway.
--
Shooting aliens for fun and ... well, more fun.
"Speaking as an outsider, what do you think of the human race?" (John Cooper Clark - "I married a Space Alien")