v1.62 (Final) Patch Available

For test results, bug reports, announcements of new builds etc.

Moderators: winston, another_commander, Getafix

TedJ
Deadly
Deadly

Deadly, but very polite

Post by TedJ »

This may be related to the Thargoid gibberish problem that Winston was having a while back, but while rescuing a trader from pirate attack last night I was thanked by a missile.

Considering F_C's taste in films, this should be right up his alley... ;)

:EDIT: Forgot to mention... I'm currently running the 1.62-2 build, fresh install.
Rxke
Retired Assassin
Retired Assassin

Post by Rxke »

No.

Bit more... erm testing revealed that a head-on collision is deadly, but 'scrape-bys and explosions from aft not... I think.

I guess I was just too confident the SuperCobra's could handle such an impact, heh.
TedJ
Deadly
Deadly

Post by TedJ »

Rxke wrote:
No.

Bit more... erm testing revealed that a head-on collision is deadly, but 'scrape-bys and explosions from aft not... I think.

I guess I was just too confident the SuperCobra's could handle such an impact, heh.
Ahh, that would explain it. Missile damage + impact damage = OUCH! :twisted:
Rxke
Retired Assassin
Retired Assassin

Post by Rxke »

(Excited)

I have a game open with the
2006-02-10 10:28:12.096 Oolite[406] A NULL Render() or nil _sound error has occured.

2006-02-10 10:28:12.303 Oolite[406] OOCASoundMixer: failed to connect channel <OOCASoundChannel 0x1393d80>{ID=2, state=stopped, sound=<OOCABufferedSound 0x4e3e8a0>{"laserhits.ogg"}}, error = kAudioUnitErr_CannotDoInCurrentContext/kAUGraphErr_CannotDoInCurrentContext/kAUGraphErr_CannotDoInCurrentContext.
stuff, but it still runs! I have no sound, and it freezes occasionally, but it runs, so my question is: could I do something (like dump some states etc.) that could help re: squashing bugs?

(EDIT: OSX 10.3.9. And please don't tell me things like 'do a XYZ dump' tell me exactly how to do the stuff (eternal CLI n00b :oops: )

(EDIT 2: ) Nevermind, it's frozen solid now...