Join us at the Oolite Anniversary Party -- London, 7th July 2024, 1pm
More details in this thread.

Anaconda Update

Discussion and information relevant to creating special missions, new ships, skins etc.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

ramon
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by ramon »

Azathoth wrote:
I nice looking ship. Good job.

I’ve noticed a couple of problems with this OXP however. There is something up with the collision detection as I could pass through the body of the ship without a scratch.

Also, and this may just be a coincidence, there was 4 outside the station after I added this expansion. Are they supposed to be that common? Perhaps you had them set to be spammed for testing and forgot to downgrade the frequency for the release of the OXP.
Oh, I forgot to delete a file before packaging it up. If you go into the Config folder and delete the file 'script.js' that'll stop the Anaconda's appearing out side the station. (It adds three of them for testing purposes).

Not sure about the collision detection though? Seemed to work on my system, has anyone else had that problem?

EDIT: I've uploaded the oxp file again so it no longer contains the script.js file.
Last edited by ramon on Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
another_commander
Quite Grand Sub-Admiral
Quite Grand Sub-Admiral

Post by another_commander »

I didn't notice any problem with collision detection myself. And I must have bumped on the ship at least a dozen times while trying to get good angles for screenshots.
JazHaz
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by JazHaz »

Have made a wikipage for Ramon's Anaconda:

http://wiki.alioth.net/index.php/Ramon%27s_Anaconda
JazHaz

Gimi wrote:
drew wrote:
£4,500 though! :shock: <Faints>
Cheers,
Drew.
Maybe you could start a Kickstarter Campaign to found your £4500 pledge. 8)
Thanks to Gimi, I got an eBook in my inbox tonight (31st May 2014 - Release of Elite Reclamation)!
ramon
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by ramon »

cool thanks.