[RELEASE] - Mining OXP

Discussion and information relevant to creating special missions, new ships, skins etc.

Moderators: another_commander, winston

docwild
Dangerous
Dangerous

[RELEASE] - Mining OXP

Post by docwild »

http://www.box.net/shared/5i3h37u1ay

Mines are placed in the system randomly for every new visit. Mines will persist in their locations when you save but only in the current system, allowing you to continue a search pattern (if that's your kind of thing). The exception to that is the mines which you have already taken over which will always be in the location you left them. They are placed centred around the sun within 1 wp->sun distance. Unclaimed mines will reveal their location to you as will the mines you own, the mines which are claimed by others may reveal their beacon to you or, more likely, you may notice a battle or explosion in deep space (keep an eye on your port and starboard views) which provides clues. Beacons are not available immediately as a lightspeed delay is worked out, this is in order that the beacons are uploaded to the compass in the order that you receive them allowing you to know what status the mines are. Unclaimed mines are more likely in less stable governments, and is impossible by default in rich capitalists (but you may still intercept beacons). Leave the mine too long and it may be taken over. Taking over mines is as simple as docking, although for claimed mines this will fall to random chance but if you don't have the requisite resources the AI will be grumpy. Mines require resources, 20t of food and 5t of slaves (standard), extras can be taken in the form of commodities which the human workers like increasing productivity but also increasing your likelihood of gaining a criminal record. Asteroid claims can be destroyed by taking the station to low energy although this isn't fully implemented yet for claimed mines but it should work-ish for owned mines.

This is still in early stages, it only gives gold (and probably too much) which will be available after at least one day of mining. I have released it under the same license as Oolite so contributions are open and you may use it within those terms (I don't really mind, but dropping me a note would be appreciated). The code is rough around the edges and is in need of a bloomin good refactoring. However, trying to test everything which I have so far is a huge task for one person so an alpha release is my solution. If you'd like to test, contribute or comment I'd be most humbled. Thank you.

Still to do:

Add miners, probably modified pirateAIs
Orient stations, because my cheaty workaround sucks
Tweak economy, possibility of mines which give mostly alloys or precious metals but it shouldn't be exclusively one kind of thing.
I'm thinking of making the produce available for free, once it is available on the stations commodity market rather than script-awarding it
More action

Let me know:

Too many stations, not enough? in Mining.oxp/Scripts/miningScript.js the lines "this.minMines" and "this.maxMines" are available for tweaking, but it doesn't check that max is greater than min so be careful.

Too much gold or required resources? Not enough?

Does this slow your machine down? (it shouldn't as it's mostly precalculated, destroying your own mine claims is possible and is processed ingame to allow for an immediate jump without introducing a bug, so if you have a slow machine you might like to try that)

Suggestions, contributions or hateful vitriol will be accepted in good humour. Razz

docwild
Kaks
Quite Grand Sub-Admiral
Quite Grand Sub-Admiral

Post by Kaks »

OK, I've had a chance to have a bit of a look at the oxp:

First of all, it seems you've uncovered a vector related crash within trunk.
Thanks for that, we probably wouldn't have spotted it without mining.oxp!

Second, you're doing something like

Code: Select all

var pirate = system.addShips("blackdog", 1, ships[i].position, 5);
					if(pirate)
						pirate[0].ship.explode();
In a few places within the code.
Each element of the array returned by addShips is a ship already, so in effect you're writing ship.ship.explode().

Needless to say since no ship has got a ship property inside itself, Oolite just says 'meh' & doesn't do anything (well, ok: it says: pirate[0].ship has no properties - in javascript, saying "has no property" for an object's property is more-or-less the same as saying "doesn't exist"! :) )

So, whenever you have pirate[x].ship.whatever(), remove the extra, unnecessary .ship, so it just reads pirate[x].whatever().

And last (for now, anyway!) but not least, two things about the zipped files themselves:

One: on macs, whatever.oxp is shown as just one item, the actual directory structure is not immediately visible on that platform at any point, so anybody using that platform won't have a chance to see either readme.txt or licence.txt.
They need to be just outside the .oxp directory, and preferably with a unique name. Going with what quite a few other oxps have, I'd use mining_readme.txt & mining_licence.txt as names for those two files.

Two: you seem to have left quite a few temporary files inside the zip. Not a major problem, but it basically made the zip file almost twice as big as it needed to be... (not that 42k is that big a download, anyway!) :P

That's it for now! :D

Cheers,

Kaks
Hey, free OXPs: farsun v1.05 & tty v0.5! :0)
docwild
Dangerous
Dangerous

Post by docwild »

That's appreciated Kaks, thank you.

The 42k dl was the first upload, it was updated yesterday and now measures at <24k. I hadn't considered the directory structure, that's what happens when I spend all my time in a shell I guess.

The ship reference is also handy info, I hadn't got round to testing any of that yet. I'll fix it on my next pass, as it were.

I've just uploaded the most recent version, still buggy but better and with the directory issues and temp files fixed.

I'll look into it if no one knows off hand but with the licensing, what is the deal with mixing GPLs and CCx licenses for media content? For example there is a file I'd like to include which lists its licenses as:

GNU GPL 2.0
GNU GPL 3.0
GNU LGPL 2.0
GNU LGPL 3.0
CC-BY 3.0
CC-BY-SA 3.0

I'm guessing that info could just be added to the license text file along with where and when I downloaded it. As I say, I'll do research if no one knows but I'd rather not trawl through the legal docs if I can help it. I haven't included those files yet, until I'm certain.

many thanks.
JensAyton
Grand Admiral Emeritus
Grand Admiral Emeritus

Post by JensAyton »

The most likely intention is that you can redistribute under any of those licenses, but it doesn’t look like the author has thought very clearly about what they mean. (For instance, it doesn’t make sense to say “CC-by 3.0 or CC-by-sa 3.0”, since CC-by 3.0 is strictly more general than CC-by-sa 3.0.) I’d e-mail and ask.
Kaks
Quite Grand Sub-Admiral
Quite Grand Sub-Admiral

Post by Kaks »

It looks like I'm a bit behind the times with this fast-paced oxp! :)

However, I did notice one other thing:

If the player hasn't got the advanced compass installed they won't be able to select any beacons. It's best if you don't show the 'beacon message' if they haven't got the equipment for it! :)

Cheers,

Kaks.
Hey, free OXPs: farsun v1.05 & tty v0.5! :0)
docwild
Dangerous
Dangerous

Post by docwild »

I would have completely overlooked the compass, you da man Kaks.

Ahruman: Well, if you're going to be all logical about it... lol. Superb idea, thank you.
docwild
Dangerous
Dangerous

Post by docwild »

New version available.

This adds a management menu available when you dock at a mine. From here you can add resources, if available and view your owned mine stats as well as taking your gold when it is ready.

The AI's are now added properly for distant battles and explosions, thanks be to Kaks. Your station is safe for 3 days after which random chance will decide whether the claim exists. Dropping off firearms will decrease this likelihood. Fail to visit your mine for too long and it will be lost. No messages are given to lost mines, they simply disappear from your beacon and mine management menu. You may have a slave/food (5t/20t) type mine or a machinery/computers (20t/5t) type mine and this can be changed from the menu.

More is to be added but it should now be playable.
Switeck
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Switeck »

The music doesn't seem to want to stop when I leave the area of a claimed mine.

Also, I crash on exiting an asteroid mine.
docwild
Dangerous
Dangerous

Post by docwild »

Hey Switeck. Ah.. spelling error.

Line 203 in mine.js should read

if(this.ship.playerDetectedFlag)
I am missing the 'ed' on the end of detect. Editing this should resolve that issue. Strange that I didn't notice it, but it is likely because I never left without docking. Good catch.

As for the crash, I'd appreciate some more details. Oolite version, OS, machine specs and contents of log after crash would be ideal as I haven't experienced this. Does it quit with a seg fault?

Anyway, thanks for trying it.
Switeck
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Switeck »

I'll have to reinstall it and test again...may be a day or 2 before I can get crash details.

I've got very few OXPs installed:
behemoth 2.5.4.oxp
DeepSpacePirates 1.2.4.oxp
FuelCollectorV0.06.oxp (buggy I believe)
Fuel Tank v2.2
Missile Analyser 1.2.oxp
Ore_processor 1.57.oxp
Pirate Coves (1.2)
Switeck_mod.oxp
TAF Reset (Do I even need this anymore?)
Target Autolock Plus 1.10.oxp
Traffic Control v1.10
Welcome Mat v1.10
Witchspace Analyser v1.1

bare minimum system specs:
Windows XP Pro SP3, 1 GB ram, ATI Radeon 9600 AGP video card, on-board soundcard, Intel 82801DB motherboard, 2.53 Ghz P-4 cpu.
...Running Oolite v1.74.2

Last section of my very long log starting moments before I docked with it, till which the game crashed:

[script.javaScript.warning.ooliteDefinedError]: ----- JavaScript warning (Fuel Collector 0.06): Ship.hasEquipment("EQ_FRAME_FUEL_COLLECTOR") is deprecated, use ship.equipmentStatus("EQ_FRAME_FUEL_COLLECTOR") == "EQUIPMENT_OK" instead.
[script.javaScript.warning.ooliteDefinedError]: ----- JavaScript warning (Fuel Collector 0.06): Ship.hasEquipment("EQ_FUEL_SCOOPS") is deprecated, use ship.equipmentStatus("EQ_FUEL_SCOOPS") == "EQUIPMENT_OK" instead.
[miningScript]: Docked with non-main station, checking type...
i = 0this.systemAsteroidObjects.minePos = (20791.6, 173370, 131725)station.position = (-106336, 1.25328e+006, -616566)
[miningScript]: minetemp = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (20791.9, 173370, 131725) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT]
[miningScript]: This isn't the one we're docked at
this.systemAsteroidObjects.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (20791.9, 173370, 131725) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT] station = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-106336, 1.25328e+006, -616566) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT]
[miningScript]: Docked with non-main station, checking type...
i = 1this.systemAsteroidObjects.minePos = (-106337, 1.25328e+006, -616566)station.position = (-106336, 1.25328e+006, -616566)
[miningScript]: minetemp = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-106336, 1.25328e+006, -616566) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT]
[miningScript]: this is a mine
[miningScript]: Docked with claimed asteroid: SlaveMine-CLAIMED
[worldScripts.miningMethods]: choice = 3_NOTNOW
[worldScripts.miningMethods]: NOTNOW choice = 3_NOTNOW
[miningMethods]: launch()
[worldScripts.miningMethods]: NOTNOWCLAIMED launch()ed
[script.javaScript.warning.ooliteDefinedError]: ----- JavaScript warning (Fuel Collector 0.06): Ship.hasEquipment("EQ_FRAME_FUEL_COLLECTOR") is deprecated, use ship.equipmentStatus("EQ_FRAME_FUEL_COLLECTOR") == "EQUIPMENT_OK" instead.
[script.javaScript.warning.ooliteDefinedError]: ----- JavaScript warning (Fuel Collector 0.06): Ship.hasEquipment("EQ_FUEL_SCOOPS") is deprecated, use ship.equipmentStatus("EQ_FUEL_SCOOPS") == "EQUIPMENT_OK" instead.
[miningScript]: delay = 18.322855162774733 i = 0
[miningScript]: delay = 89.3330716046594 i = 1
Cholmondely
Archivist
Archivist
Location: The Delightful Domains of His Most Britannic Majesty (industrial? agricultural? mainly anything?)

Re: [RELEASE] - Mining OXP

Post by Cholmondely »

Wiki page now up: Mining OXP
Comments wanted:
Missing OXPs? What do you think is missing?
Lore: The economics of ship building How many built for Aronar?
Lore: The Space Traders Flight Training Manual: Cowell & MgRath Do you agree with Redspear?
Cholmondely
Archivist
Archivist
Location: The Delightful Domains of His Most Britannic Majesty (industrial? agricultural? mainly anything?)

Re:

Post by Cholmondely »

Switeck wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:02 pm
The music doesn't seem to want to stop when I leave the area of a claimed mine.

Also, I crash on exiting an asteroid mine.
Switeck: I want to get some screen shots of this oxp for the wiki page. I can't find any mines though. Not via the ASC, nor via Telescope nor Long Range Scanner.

My latest.log implies that they do indeed exist but does not tell me where.

What should I do?
Comments wanted:
Lore: The Space Traders Flight Training Manual: Cowell & MgRath Do you agree with Redspear?
Switeck
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Switeck »

I haven't tried this in over a decade...I don't even know where or if I still have this OXP.
Cholmondely
Archivist
Archivist

Post by Cholmondely »

HELP!

It's broken in a bizarre way!

An old fashioned rock hermit which when approached starts dancing a hectic jitterbug and also letting off puffs of superheated polychromatic steam!

I'm pretty sure that this isn't supposed to happen!

Can anybody kindly sneak a peek and advise?

Download

I've a mere handful of OXP's loaded:
~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.phkb.GalacticRegistry.oxz
~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.spara.market_observer.oxz
~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/Asteroid_tweaks_1.3.oxz
~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.Gnievmir.VimanaShipOverrides.oxz
~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.Thargoid.PlanetaryCompassPackC.oxz
~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.Thargoid.PlanetaryCompassPackB.oxz
~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/FontDangerousSquare.oxz
~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.Thargoid.PlanetaryCompassPackA.oxz
~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.Thargoid.PlanetaryCompassPackD.oxz
~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.Norby.CombatMFD.oxz
~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/Target-System-Plugins_0.81.oxz
~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/Norby.cag.Telescope_Extender.oxz
~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/cag.station_options.oxz
~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.Staer9.Icesteroids.oxz
~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/Norby.cag.Telescope.oxz
~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.Thargoid.PlanetaryCompass.oxz
~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/AddOns/LongRangeScanner v0.3.oxp
~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/AddOns/Shady Deepspace Ships1.21.oxp
~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/AddOns/Mining.oxp
~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/AddOns/oolite.oxp.Gnievmir.VimanaHUD.tweaked.VimanaHUD.oxp

- and the same issues when I run it Oolite v.1.77!

Latest.log shows reams and reams and reams and reams of this sort of thing:

21:06:31.550 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): in ChangeType: displayName = SlaveMine-UNCLAIMED this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148648, 1.01055e+06, 852743) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT] this.mineEntity[0].displayName = SlaveMine-UNCLAIMED
21:06:31.550 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266):  this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148648, 1.01055e+06, 852743) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT]
21:06:31.550 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): this.firstActTimer = [Timer nextTime: 576.503, one-shot, running, function: anonymous] thisRef.lightSpeedDelay = 0.29280990995341655
21:06:31.838 [[Script "miningMethods" version 1.0 beta 1]] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In first act
21:06:31.839 [[Script "miningMethods" version 1.0 beta 1]] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): UPDATEBEACON....mine.position = (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) message = Unclaimed beacon received. Distance: 54462 miles. tag = -UNCLAIMEDdistance = 54462
21:06:31.839 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): Rebuilt systemAsteroids array. missionVariables.miningSystemAsteroids = 5
21:06:31.840 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In constructor: mineStatus = -UNCLAIMED minePos = (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) role = slaveMineOwned
21:06:31.840 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): Known position
21:06:31.849 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In placeKnownAsteroid: role = slaveMineOwned this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148650, 1.01055e+06, 852742) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT]
21:06:31.849 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): in ChangeType: displayName = SlaveMine-UNCLAIMED this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148650, 1.01055e+06, 852742) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT] this.mineEntity[0].displayName = SlaveMine-UNCLAIMED
21:06:31.850 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266):  this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148650, 1.01055e+06, 852742) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT]
21:06:31.850 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): this.firstActTimer = [Timer nextTime: 576.803, one-shot, running, function: anonymous] thisRef.lightSpeedDelay = 0.2928558319572387
21:06:32.139 [[Script "miningMethods" version 1.0 beta 1]] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In first act
21:06:32.139 [[Script "miningMethods" version 1.0 beta 1]] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): UPDATEBEACON....mine.position = (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) message = Unclaimed beacon received. Distance: 54471 miles. tag = -UNCLAIMEDdistance = 54471
21:06:32.140 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): Rebuilt systemAsteroids array. missionVariables.miningSystemAsteroids = 5
21:06:32.141 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In constructor: mineStatus = -UNCLAIMED minePos = (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) role = slaveMineOwned
21:06:32.141 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): Known position
21:06:32.152 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In placeKnownAsteroid: role = slaveMineOwned this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852743) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT]
21:06:32.152 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): in ChangeType: displayName = SlaveMine-UNCLAIMED this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852743) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT] this.mineEntity[0].displayName = SlaveMine-UNCLAIMED
21:06:32.152 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266):  this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852743) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT]
21:06:32.152 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): this.firstActTimer = [Timer nextTime: 577.103, one-shot, running, function: anonymous] thisRef.lightSpeedDelay = 0.29290854203934086
21:06:32.438 [[Script "miningMethods" version 1.0 beta 1]] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In first act
21:06:32.439 [[Script "miningMethods" version 1.0 beta 1]] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): UPDATEBEACON....mine.position = (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) message = Unclaimed beacon received. Distance: 54480 miles. tag = -UNCLAIMEDdistance = 54480
21:06:32.439 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): Rebuilt systemAsteroids array. missionVariables.miningSystemAsteroids = 5
21:06:32.440 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In constructor: mineStatus = -UNCLAIMED minePos = (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) role = slaveMineOwned
21:06:32.440 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): Known position
21:06:32.449 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In placeKnownAsteroid: role = slaveMineOwned this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852743) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT]
21:06:32.450 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): in ChangeType: displayName = SlaveMine-UNCLAIMED this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852743) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT] this.mineEntity[0].displayName = SlaveMine-UNCLAIMED
21:06:32.450 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266):  this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852743) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT]
21:06:32.450 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): this.firstActTimer = [Timer nextTime: 577.403, one-shot, running, function: anonymous] thisRef.lightSpeedDelay = 0.29296688963288103
21:06:32.739 [[Script "miningMethods" version 1.0 beta 1]] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In first act
21:06:32.739 [[Script "miningMethods" version 1.0 beta 1]] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): UPDATEBEACON....mine.position = (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) message = Unclaimed beacon received. Distance: 54491 miles. tag = -UNCLAIMEDdistance = 54491
21:06:32.740 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): Rebuilt systemAsteroids array. missionVariables.miningSystemAsteroids = 5
21:06:32.741 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In constructor: mineStatus = -UNCLAIMED minePos = (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) role = slaveMineOwned
21:06:32.741 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): Known position
21:06:32.747 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In placeKnownAsteroid: role = slaveMineOwned this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT]
21:06:32.747 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): in ChangeType: displayName = SlaveMine-UNCLAIMED this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT] this.mineEntity[0].displayName = SlaveMine-UNCLAIMED
21:06:32.747 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266):  this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT]
21:06:32.747 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): this.firstActTimer = [Timer nextTime: 577.703, one-shot, running, function: anonymous] thisRef.lightSpeedDelay = 0.2930343580378833
21:06:33.038 [[Script "miningMethods" version 1.0 beta 1]] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In first act
21:06:33.039 [[Script "miningMethods" version 1.0 beta 1]] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): UPDATEBEACON....mine.position = (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) message = Unclaimed beacon received. Distance: 54504 miles. tag = -UNCLAIMEDdistance = 54504
21:06:33.039 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): Rebuilt systemAsteroids array. missionVariables.miningSystemAsteroids = 5
21:06:33.040 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In constructor: mineStatus = -UNCLAIMED minePos = (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) role = slaveMineOwned
21:06:33.041 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): Known position
21:06:33.048 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In placeKnownAsteroid: role = slaveMineOwned this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT]
21:06:33.048 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): in ChangeType: displayName = SlaveMine-UNCLAIMED this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT] this.mineEntity[0].displayName = SlaveMine-UNCLAIMED
21:06:33.048 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266):  this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT]
21:06:33.049 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): this.firstActTimer = [Timer nextTime: 578.003, one-shot, running, function: anonymous] thisRef.lightSpeedDelay = 0.2931074331505225
21:06:33.338 [[Script "miningMethods" version 1.0 beta 1]] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In first act
21:06:33.339 [[Script "miningMethods" version 1.0 beta 1]] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): UPDATEBEACON....mine.position = (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) message = Unclaimed beacon received. Distance: 54517 miles. tag = -UNCLAIMEDdistance = 54517
21:06:33.339 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): Rebuilt systemAsteroids array. missionVariables.miningSystemAsteroids = 5
21:06:33.340 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In constructor: mineStatus = -UNCLAIMED minePos = (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) role = slaveMineOwned
21:06:33.340 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): Known position
21:06:33.350 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In placeKnownAsteroid: role = slaveMineOwned this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852743) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT]
21:06:33.350 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): in ChangeType: displayName = SlaveMine-UNCLAIMED this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852743) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT] this.mineEntity[0].displayName = SlaveMine-UNCLAIMED
21:06:33.351 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266):  this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852743) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT]
21:06:33.351 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): this.firstActTimer = [Timer nextTime: 578.303, one-shot, running, function: anonymous] thisRef.lightSpeedDelay = 0.2931857272584509
21:06:33.638 [[Script "miningMethods" version 1.0 beta 1]] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In first act
21:06:33.638 [[Script "miningMethods" version 1.0 beta 1]] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): UPDATEBEACON....mine.position = (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) message = Unclaimed beacon received. Distance: 54532 miles. tag = -UNCLAIMEDdistance = 54532
21:06:33.639 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): Rebuilt systemAsteroids array. missionVariables.miningSystemAsteroids = 5
21:06:33.640 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In constructor: mineStatus = -UNCLAIMED minePos = (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) role = slaveMineOwned
21:06:33.640 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): Known position
21:06:33.646 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In placeKnownAsteroid: role = slaveMineOwned this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT]
21:06:33.646 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): in ChangeType: displayName = SlaveMine-UNCLAIMED this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT] this.mineEntity[0].displayName = SlaveMine-UNCLAIMED
21:06:33.646 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266):  this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT]
21:06:33.646 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): this.firstActTimer = [Timer nextTime: 578.603, one-shot, running, function: anonymous] thisRef.lightSpeedDelay = 0.29327388938137283
21:06:33.938 [[Script "miningMethods" version 1.0 beta 1]] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In first act
21:06:33.939 [[Script "miningMethods" version 1.0 beta 1]] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): UPDATEBEACON....mine.position = (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) message = Unclaimed beacon received. Distance: 54548 miles. tag = -UNCLAIMEDdistance = 54548
21:06:33.939 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): Rebuilt systemAsteroids array. missionVariables.miningSystemAsteroids = 5
21:06:33.940 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In constructor: mineStatus = -UNCLAIMED minePos = (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) role = slaveMineOwned
21:06:33.940 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): Known position
21:06:33.948 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In placeKnownAsteroid: role = slaveMineOwned this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT]
21:06:33.948 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): in ChangeType: displayName = SlaveMine-UNCLAIMED this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT] this.mineEntity[0].displayName = SlaveMine-UNCLAIMED
21:06:33.948 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266):  this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT]
21:06:33.949 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): this.firstActTimer = [Timer nextTime: 578.903, one-shot, running, function: anonymous] thisRef.lightSpeedDelay = 0.293365505068305
21:06:34.238 [[Script "miningMethods" version 1.0 beta 1]] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In first act
21:06:34.239 [[Script "miningMethods" version 1.0 beta 1]] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): UPDATEBEACON....mine.position = (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) message = Unclaimed beacon received. Distance: 54565 miles. tag = -UNCLAIMEDdistance = 54565
21:06:34.240 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): Rebuilt systemAsteroids array. missionVariables.miningSystemAsteroids = 5
21:06:34.240 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In constructor: mineStatus = -UNCLAIMED minePos = (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) role = slaveMineOwned
21:06:34.240 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): Known position
21:06:34.251 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In placeKnownAsteroid: role = slaveMineOwned this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT]
21:06:34.251 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): in ChangeType: displayName = SlaveMine-UNCLAIMED this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT] this.mineEntity[0].displayName = SlaveMine-UNCLAIMED
21:06:34.251 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266):  this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT]
21:06:34.251 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): this.firstActTimer = [Timer nextTime: 579.204, one-shot, running, function: anonymous] thisRef.lightSpeedDelay = 0.29346741991224323
21:06:34.538 [[Script "miningMethods" version 1.0 beta 1]] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In first act
21:06:34.539 [[Script "miningMethods" version 1.0 beta 1]] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): UPDATEBEACON....mine.position = (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) message = Unclaimed beacon received. Distance: 54584 miles. tag = -UNCLAIMEDdistance = 54584
21:06:34.539 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): Rebuilt systemAsteroids array. missionVariables.miningSystemAsteroids = 5
21:06:34.540 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In constructor: mineStatus = -UNCLAIMED minePos = (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) role = slaveMineOwned
21:06:34.540 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): Known position
21:06:34.548 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In placeKnownAsteroid: role = slaveMineOwned this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148650, 1.01055e+06, 852743) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT]
21:06:34.548 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): in ChangeType: displayName = SlaveMine-UNCLAIMED this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148650, 1.01055e+06, 852743) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT] this.mineEntity[0].displayName = SlaveMine-UNCLAIMED
21:06:34.548 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266):  this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148650, 1.01055e+06, 852743) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT]
21:06:34.548 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): this.firstActTimer = [Timer nextTime: 579.503, one-shot, running, function: anonymous] thisRef.lightSpeedDelay = 0.2935743038074327
21:06:34.838 [[Script "miningMethods" version 1.0 beta 1]] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In first act
21:06:34.839 [[Script "miningMethods" version 1.0 beta 1]] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): UPDATEBEACON....mine.position = (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) message = Unclaimed beacon received. Distance: 54604 miles. tag = -UNCLAIMEDdistance = 54604
21:06:34.839 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): Rebuilt systemAsteroids array. missionVariables.miningSystemAsteroids = 5
21:06:34.841 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In constructor: mineStatus = -UNCLAIMED minePos = (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) role = slaveMineOwned
21:06:34.841 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): Known position
21:06:34.850 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In placeKnownAsteroid: role = slaveMineOwned this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148650, 1.01055e+06, 852743) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT]
21:06:34.850 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): in ChangeType: displayName = SlaveMine-UNCLAIMED this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148650, 1.01055e+06, 852743) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT] this.mineEntity[0].displayName = SlaveMine-UNCLAIMED
21:06:34.850 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266):  this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148650, 1.01055e+06, 852743) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT]
21:06:34.850 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): this.firstActTimer = [Timer nextTime: 579.804, one-shot, running, function: anonymous] thisRef.lightSpeedDelay = 0.29368790660411814
21:06:35.138 [[Script "miningMethods" version 1.0 beta 1]] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In first act
21:06:35.139 [[Script "miningMethods" version 1.0 beta 1]] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): UPDATEBEACON....mine.position = (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) message = Unclaimed beacon received. Distance: 54625 miles. tag = -UNCLAIMEDdistance = 54625
21:06:35.139 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): Rebuilt systemAsteroids array. missionVariables.miningSystemAsteroids = 5
21:06:35.140 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In constructor: mineStatus = -UNCLAIMED minePos = (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) role = slaveMineOwned
21:06:35.140 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): Known position
21:06:35.151 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In placeKnownAsteroid: role = slaveMineOwned this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT]
21:06:35.151 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): in ChangeType: displayName = SlaveMine-UNCLAIMED this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT] this.mineEntity[0].displayName = SlaveMine-UNCLAIMED
21:06:35.151 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266):  this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT]
21:06:35.151 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): this.firstActTimer = [Timer nextTime: 580.104, one-shot, running, function: anonymous] thisRef.lightSpeedDelay = 0.293806178855348
21:06:35.438 [[Script "miningMethods" version 1.0 beta 1]] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In first act
21:06:35.438 [[Script "miningMethods" version 1.0 beta 1]] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): UPDATEBEACON....mine.position = (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) message = Unclaimed beacon received. Distance: 54647 miles. tag = -UNCLAIMEDdistance = 54647
21:06:35.439 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): Rebuilt systemAsteroids array. missionVariables.miningSystemAsteroids = 5
21:06:35.440 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In constructor: mineStatus = -UNCLAIMED minePos = (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) role = slaveMineOwned
21:06:35.440 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): Known position
21:06:35.448 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In placeKnownAsteroid: role = slaveMineOwned this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148650, 1.01055e+06, 852742) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT]
21:06:35.448 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): in ChangeType: displayName = SlaveMine-UNCLAIMED this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148650, 1.01055e+06, 852742) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT] this.mineEntity[0].displayName = SlaveMine-UNCLAIMED
21:06:35.448 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266):  this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148650, 1.01055e+06, 852742) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT]
21:06:35.448 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): this.firstActTimer = [Timer nextTime: 580.404, one-shot, running, function: anonymous] thisRef.lightSpeedDelay = 0.2939354058599907
21:06:35.738 [[Script "miningMethods" version 1.0 beta 1]] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In first act
21:06:35.738 [[Script "miningMethods" version 1.0 beta 1]] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): UPDATEBEACON....mine.position = (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) message = Unclaimed beacon received. Distance: 54671 miles. tag = -UNCLAIMEDdistance = 54671
21:06:35.739 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): Rebuilt systemAsteroids array. missionVariables.miningSystemAsteroids = 5
21:06:35.740 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In constructor: mineStatus = -UNCLAIMED minePos = (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) role = slaveMineOwned
21:06:35.740 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): Known position
21:06:35.749 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In placeKnownAsteroid: role = slaveMineOwned this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852743) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT]
21:06:35.749 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): in ChangeType: displayName = SlaveMine-UNCLAIMED this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852743) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT] this.mineEntity[0].displayName = SlaveMine-UNCLAIMED
21:06:35.749 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266):  this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852743) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT]
21:06:35.749 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): this.firstActTimer = [Timer nextTime: 580.704, one-shot, running, function: anonymous] thisRef.lightSpeedDelay = 0.294069177524673
21:06:36.038 [[Script "miningMethods" version 1.0 beta 1]] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In first act
21:06:36.039 [[Script "miningMethods" version 1.0 beta 1]] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): UPDATEBEACON....mine.position = (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) message = Unclaimed beacon received. Distance: 54696 miles. tag = -UNCLAIMEDdistance = 54696
21:06:36.039 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): Rebuilt systemAsteroids array. missionVariables.miningSystemAsteroids = 5
21:06:36.040 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In constructor: mineStatus = -UNCLAIMED minePos = (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) role = slaveMineOwned
21:06:36.040 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): Known position
21:06:36.051 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In placeKnownAsteroid: role = slaveMineOwned this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148650, 1.01055e+06, 852743) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT]
21:06:36.051 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): in ChangeType: displayName = SlaveMine-UNCLAIMED this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148650, 1.01055e+06, 852743) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT] this.mineEntity[0].displayName = SlaveMine-UNCLAIMED
21:06:36.051 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266):  this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148650, 1.01055e+06, 852743) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT]
21:06:36.051 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): this.firstActTimer = [Timer nextTime: 581.004, one-shot, running, function: anonymous] thisRef.lightSpeedDelay = 0.29420701643628483
21:06:36.338 [[Script "miningMethods" version 1.0 beta 1]] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In first act
21:06:36.338 [[Script "miningMethods" version 1.0 beta 1]] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): UPDATEBEACON....mine.position = (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) message = Unclaimed beacon received. Distance: 54722 miles. tag = -UNCLAIMEDdistance = 54722
21:06:36.339 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): Rebuilt systemAsteroids array. missionVariables.miningSystemAsteroids = 5
21:06:36.339 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In constructor: mineStatus = -UNCLAIMED minePos = (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) role = slaveMineOwned
21:06:36.339 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): Known position
21:06:36.347 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In placeKnownAsteroid: role = slaveMineOwned this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT]
21:06:36.347 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): in ChangeType: displayName = SlaveMine-UNCLAIMED this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT] this.mineEntity[0].displayName = SlaveMine-UNCLAIMED
21:06:36.347 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266):  this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT]
21:06:36.347 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): this.firstActTimer = [Timer nextTime: 581.304, one-shot, running, function: anonymous] thisRef.lightSpeedDelay = 0.2943569364297123
21:06:36.638 [[Script "miningMethods" version 1.0 beta 1]] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In first act
21:06:36.639 [[Script "miningMethods" version 1.0 beta 1]] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): UPDATEBEACON....mine.position = (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) message = Unclaimed beacon received. Distance: 54750 miles. tag = -UNCLAIMEDdistance = 54750
21:06:36.640 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): Rebuilt systemAsteroids array. missionVariables.miningSystemAsteroids = 5
21:06:36.641 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In constructor: mineStatus = -UNCLAIMED minePos = (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) role = slaveMineOwned
21:06:36.641 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): Known position
21:06:36.651 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In placeKnownAsteroid: role = slaveMineOwned this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852743) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT]
21:06:36.652 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): in ChangeType: displayName = SlaveMine-UNCLAIMED this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852743) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT] this.mineEntity[0].displayName = SlaveMine-UNCLAIMED
21:06:36.652 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266):  this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852743) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT]
21:06:36.652 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): this.firstActTimer = [Timer nextTime: 581.604, one-shot, running, function: anonymous] thisRef.lightSpeedDelay = 0.29451079277703057
21:06:36.938 [[Script "miningMethods" version 1.0 beta 1]] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In first act
21:06:36.938 [[Script "miningMethods" version 1.0 beta 1]] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): UPDATEBEACON....mine.position = (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) message = Unclaimed beacon received. Distance: 54779 miles. tag = -UNCLAIMEDdistance = 54779
21:06:36.939 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): Rebuilt systemAsteroids array. missionVariables.miningSystemAsteroids = 5
21:06:36.940 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In constructor: mineStatus = -UNCLAIMED minePos = (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) role = slaveMineOwned
21:06:36.940 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): Known position
21:06:36.949 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In placeKnownAsteroid: role = slaveMineOwned this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852743) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT]
21:06:36.949 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): in ChangeType: displayName = SlaveMine-UNCLAIMED this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852743) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT] this.mineEntity[0].displayName = SlaveMine-UNCLAIMED
21:06:36.949 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266):  this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852743) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT]
21:06:36.949 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): this.firstActTimer = [Timer nextTime: 581.904, one-shot, running, function: anonymous] thisRef.lightSpeedDelay = 0.2946688374392884
21:06:37.238 [[Script "miningMethods" version 1.0 beta 1]] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In first act
21:06:37.238 [[Script "miningMethods" version 1.0 beta 1]] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): UPDATEBEACON....mine.position = (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) message = Unclaimed beacon received. Distance: 54808 miles. tag = -UNCLAIMEDdistance = 54808
21:06:37.239 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): Rebuilt systemAsteroids array. missionVariables.miningSystemAsteroids = 5
21:06:37.239 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In constructor: mineStatus = -UNCLAIMED minePos = (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) role = slaveMineOwned
21:06:37.240 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): Known position
21:06:37.247 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In placeKnownAsteroid: role = slaveMineOwned this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148648, 1.01055e+06, 852742) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT]
21:06:37.248 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): in ChangeType: displayName = SlaveMine-UNCLAIMED this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148648, 1.01055e+06, 852742) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT] this.mineEntity[0].displayName = SlaveMine-UNCLAIMED
21:06:37.248 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266):  this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148648, 1.01055e+06, 852742) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT]
21:06:37.248 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): this.firstActTimer = [Timer nextTime: 582.205, one-shot, running, function: anonymous] thisRef.lightSpeedDelay = 0.29483834440754636
21:06:37.538 [[Script "miningMethods" version 1.0 beta 1]] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In first act
21:06:37.538 [[Script "miningMethods" version 1.0 beta 1]] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): UPDATEBEACON....mine.position = (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) message = Unclaimed beacon received. Distance: 54839 miles. tag = -UNCLAIMEDdistance = 54839
21:06:37.539 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): Rebuilt systemAsteroids array. missionVariables.miningSystemAsteroids = 5
21:06:37.540 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In constructor: mineStatus = -UNCLAIMED minePos = (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) role = slaveMineOwned
21:06:37.540 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): Known position
21:06:37.550 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In placeKnownAsteroid: role = slaveMineOwned this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148650, 1.01055e+06, 852742) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT]
21:06:37.550 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): in ChangeType: displayName = SlaveMine-UNCLAIMED this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148650, 1.01055e+06, 852742) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT] this.mineEntity[0].displayName = SlaveMine-UNCLAIMED
21:06:37.550 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266):  this.mineEntity = [Station "SlaveMine-" "SlaveMine-" position: (-148650, 1.01055e+06, 852742) scanClass: CLASS_STATION status: STATUS_IN_FLIGHT]
21:06:37.550 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): this.firstActTimer = [Timer nextTime: 582.505, one-shot, running, function: anonymous] thisRef.lightSpeedDelay = 0.29501256752001503
21:06:37.838 [[Script "miningMethods" version 1.0 beta 1]] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In first act
21:06:37.839 [[Script "miningMethods" version 1.0 beta 1]] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): UPDATEBEACON....mine.position = (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) message = Unclaimed beacon received. Distance: 54872 miles. tag = -UNCLAIMEDdistance = 54872
21:06:37.839 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): Rebuilt systemAsteroids array. missionVariables.miningSystemAsteroids = 5
21:06:37.840 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): In constructor: mineStatus = -UNCLAIMED minePos = (-148649, 1.01055e+06, 852742) role = slaveMineOwned
21:06:37.840 [miningMethods] GlobalLog (OOJSGlobal.m:266): Known position
I am bemused, bewildered, bedazzled and befuddled....
Comments wanted:
seventh
Dangerous
Dangerous

Post by seventh »

Oh, man, the same stuff.
In 50% cases mines dance tarantella you have described. But I had one more trouble. When I at last docked I couldn't claim it. I had enough slaves, food, computers and machinery, but they said "You don't have and go away". Shame, the OXP is really great, but seems to be broken