MincePie.oxp

Discussion and information relevant to creating special missions, new ships, skins etc.

Moderators: another_commander, winston

aracer
Average
Average

MincePie.oxp

Post by aracer »

I made this as an add-on for santa.oxp - see https://bb.oolite.space/viewtopic.php?t=2671 for first announcement. Rather than totally hi-jack that thread, here's the first beta version. It does all seem to work, but this is my first attempt at an OXP, so I've probably missed something - will go to release if I don't get any major problem reports (have some minor enhancements I can roll in to that). Also only tested on a Windows (Vista) PC - do I need to do anything funny with line endings etc. to make it work on other platforms?

Doesn't really do anything important - if anything is even more pointlessly trivial than santa.oxp, but a little enhancement to that, which I hope some might like.

Here's the link: http://www.box.net/shared/8hek3kak8b
aracer
Average
Average

Post by aracer »

Slightly updated version incorporating suggestions from Eric Walch now uploaded - same download link.
Griff
Oolite 2 Art Director
Oolite 2 Art Director

Post by Griff »

Great work on the OXP!
25Cr.! crikey, that's one posh mince pie, is it from WaitrOose? :D
I think i'm going to get the plating on my cobra MK III replaced with mince pie pastry, these things are tougher than constrictor hulls!
Screet
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Screet »

Griff wrote:
I think i'm going to get the plating on my cobra MK III replaced with mince pie pastry, these things are tougher than constrictor hulls!
Sounds as if they're made by dwarves in order to be used as weapons to replace their good old "bread" ;)

Screet
Norby
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----
Location: Budapest, Hungary (Mainly Agricultural Democracy, TL10)

Re: MincePie.oxp

Post by Norby »

This mini mission pack now also available in oxz form in the magager.

Cholmondely
Archivist
Archivist
Location: The Delightful Domains of His Most Britannic Majesty (industrial? agricultural? mainly anything?)

Re: MincePie.oxp

Post by Cholmondely »

This has been defined as a Mission.

Might it be better classified as an Activity (feeding Santa Mince Pies) or as Miscellaneous?
Comments wanted:
Missing OXPs? What do you think is missing?
Lore: The economics of ship building How many built for Aronar?
Lore: The Space Traders Flight Training Manual: Cowell & MgRath Do you agree with Redspear?