Station interiors

Discussion and information relevant to creating special missions, new ships, skins etc.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

Flashheart
Above Average
Above Average

Station interiors

Post by Flashheart »

Is there (or could there ever be) an OXP to modify the interior of space stations or other dockable thingies? Much as I love the nostalgia of the trade screen it would be nice to see something different!
another_commander
Quite Grand Sub-Admiral
Quite Grand Sub-Admiral

Post by another_commander »

An attempt was made to support this in the core game fairly recently. Check out this thread:
https://bb.oolite.space/viewtopic.ph ... sc&start=0
Unfortunately, due to some technical problems encountered on the way, this has been put on hold for now. It could be revisited in the future though, post-next-stable-release.
Flashheart
Above Average
Above Average

Post by Flashheart »

Thanks for that, we can at least live in hope!

As an Elite and Frontier player of the days of yore there's already more than enough 'eye candy' to gawp at in Oolite I suppose (how it's changed since I looked at it a couple of years ago!).
DaddyHoggy
Intergalactic Spam Assassin
Intergalactic Spam Assassin

Post by DaddyHoggy »

Flashheart wrote:
Thanks for that, we can at least live in hope!

As an Elite and Frontier player of the days of yore there's already more than enough 'eye candy' to gawp at in Oolite I suppose (how it's changed since I looked at it a couple of years ago!).
Welcome to the boards. I look at it everyday and everyday it is different!! :lol:
Selezen wrote:
Apparently I was having a DaddyHoggy moment.
Oolite Life is now revealed here