Berihn Shipping ... Well, We're Back

Off topic discussion zone.

Moderators: winston, another_commander, Cody

rabidvixen
Above Average
Above Average

Berihn Shipping ... Well, We're Back

Post by rabidvixen »

I was not quite sure how to re-introduce myself to Oolite and the Elite universe in general, but this BBS seemed like a good place to start. Having been away traveling the world for several years, and realizing that work and family and a lot of other stuff had stopped me from finishing the Longhaul Outpost and Elite Ships projects, I have put LHO on hold for the moment, but dusted off the original blueprints for the elite ships as I noticed with some interest that a commander here had wanted to make use of them.

Well, higher resolution prints of the Cobra MK III do exist, and yes, they are available on the web from deviant art, where I have allowed them to be posted by my good friend and colleague, Jon (no, I am not Jon - Jeez!) So, go here and get them now: http://jonbluestone.deviantart.com/gallery/ - and I hope soon to dust off the original artwork and give it all the makeover treatment as well.

Jannah Berihn
Berihn Shipping: We get it there ... eventually.
ClymAngus
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by ClymAngus »

rabidvixen
Above Average
Above Average

Thank you.

Post by rabidvixen »

Appreciate the comment and the map, cheers. Got lots of work to do both here and in Second Life where I go by the name of Jannah Reich - and I soon plan to start work on an Elite themed nightclub. But only time will tell in that instance.

Its nice to be back!
Berihn Shipping: We get it there ... eventually.