killing a supercobra

Discussion and information relevant to creating special missions, new ships, skins etc.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

harry747
Deadly
Deadly

killing a supercobra

Post by harry747 »

i fly a supercobra from the OXP. the problem is that when i kill another supercobra, my kill count does not increase. is there a bug in the OXP?
Screet
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Re: killing a supercobra

Post by Screet »

harry747 wrote:
i fly a supercobra from the OXP. the problem is that when i kill another supercobra, my kill count does not increase. is there a bug in the OXP?
Could it be that you were cloaked? If so...it's not only with Supercobras. While cloaked, no kills are counted except those from collisions.

Screet
harry747
Deadly
Deadly

Post by harry747 »

nope, i don't even have a cloaking device. and the other ships i killed during that flight were counted, so there must be something about those supercobras...
Eric Walch
Slightly Grand Rear Admiral
Slightly Grand Rear Admiral

Post by Eric Walch »

harry747 wrote:
nope, i don't even have a cloaking device. and the other ships i killed during that flight were counted, so there must be something about those supercobras...
Are you sure you killed it and the explosion was not just a decoy? I hear stories about submarines that also faked death to escape their attackers.
Zbond-Zbond
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Zbond-Zbond »

:?: do you have any additional equipment from other OXP's installed which might be in active mode at the time of liquidation?

I use the SuperCobra for a quick reconnoitre of galaxies I intend to pollute with my ideas (of justice & integrity), concepts evidently at variance with the GalCop ethic. It's like having blue fleas :mrgreen: