Target memory expansion behavior

For test results, bug reports, announcements of new builds etc.

Moderators: winston, another_commander, Getafix

Ark
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Target memory expansion behavior

Post by Ark »

There is something strange with the operation of Target memory expansion. It seems that if you lock the same target twice (during a dogfight with several enemies this happens very often) it stores that target twice in the memory. If you lock it 3 times it stores it in 3 memory slots ect
Commander McLane
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Commander McLane »

Yes, can confirm that for 1.72.2, not sure about previous versions. But I think it's a new bug.
Ark
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Ark »

Commander McLane wrote:
Yes, can confirm that for 1.72.2, not sure about previous versions. But I think it's a new bug.
It was there since 1.72
Eric Walch
Slightly Grand Rear Admiral
Slightly Grand Rear Admiral

Post by Eric Walch »

Ark wrote:
Commander McLane wrote:
It was there since 1.72
It started already with the 1.71 release. I remember I even did mention it within the first weak of 1.71 release. But that was together with a whole bunch of more important bugs so it snowed under.
Ark
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Ark »

Eric Walch wrote:
Ark wrote:
Commander McLane wrote:
It was there since 1.72
It started already with the 1.71 release. I remember I even did mention it within the first weak of 1.71 release. But that was together with a whole bunch of more important bugs so it snowed under.
Well the fact that we now have to deal with the less important bugs is a very good thing. Bugs like that would be barely noticeable in versions like 1.69 or 1.70 :wink: