Missing avatars?

Off topic discussion zone.

Moderators: winston, another_commander, Cody

Disembodied
Jedi Spam Assassin
Jedi Spam Assassin

Missing avatars?

Post by Disembodied »

Is it just me, or is there a hiccup with some of the avatars on the boards? I can see almost everyone OK, but for some reason Micha and Griff come up with the little "?"s for a missing graphic... It doesn't affect their posts, obviously – I'm just curious as to what might be causing this! :?
Frame
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Frame »

last time i saw a post/reply by griff, he was missing his avatar...

funny, though, that one remembers those things that stand out... ;-)
Bounty Scanner
Number 935
Micha
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Micha »

Ah, yes, that reminds me - I tried to upload an avatar image (png) and the forum software comes up with a PHP error. Lemme try again..

Here we go:

Code: Select all

Warning: copy(./images/avatars/203375577848eda76a49cb8.png) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/aegidian/public_html/bb/includes/usercp_avatar.php on line 288

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/aegidian/public_html/bb/includes/usercp_avatar.php:288) in /home/aegidian/public_html/bb/includes/page_header.php on line 483

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/aegidian/public_html/bb/includes/usercp_avatar.php:288) in /home/aegidian/public_html/bb/includes/page_header.php on line 485

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/aegidian/public_html/bb/includes/usercp_avatar.php:288) in /home/aegidian/public_html/bb/includes/page_header.php on line 486
The glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
Griff
Oolite 2 Art Director
Oolite 2 Art Director

Post by Griff »

over the weekend i tried to change my avatar for a new one and i got the same errors as Micha reported, i went back to the control panel and then tried to remove all avatars from my profile completely, not sure why the red x is still popping up
edit: i hadn't done it properly
pagroove
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by pagroove »

Ah I thought I was the only one having those error messages. Can't upload an avatar from my computer.
For P.A. Groove's music check
https://soundcloud.com/p-a-groove
Famous Planets v 2.7. (for Povray)
https://bb.oolite.space/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13709