Minor Targetting enhancement ?

An area for discussing new ideas and additions to Oolite.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

kaice
Average
Average

Minor Targetting enhancement ?

Post by kaice »

Hi All,

I currently have both the Scanner Targeting Enhancement and the Target System Memory upgrade installed on my Cobra Mk III, and would like to request a minor tweak enhancement (if possible).

As before - please be aware that I am running 1.65 Windows version of OOlite - so if this is something already available in a later version (or something I missed in 1.65) just tell me.

And No, I wouldn't expect anyone to make a change to the 1.65 version - just if this is something worthwhile and doesn't exist yet, maybe add it to the current dev (1.71? 1.72?) version.

Anyhoo ... when you have loaded more than one target into your memory enhancement, and decide to cycle forward or backwards through the targets already loaded .... could the lollipop square on the scanner display do that blinking thing (like it does when you receive a message from a ship) to show you which of the icons on your scanner a target refers to? I know that you get the directional arrow on the target sight display, but when you got sharks coming at ya from all over, it would be nice to be able to cycle the target memory and pick a specific one.

Thanks,

kaice
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't."