Join us at the Oolite Anniversary Party -- London, 7th July 2024, 1pm
More details in this thread.

InstellarSpace Crash

For test results, bug reports, announcements of new builds etc.

Moderators: winston, another_commander, Getafix

Svengali
Commander
Commander

InstellarSpace Crash

Post by Svengali »

Oolite v1.71.1 is saying goodbye when leaving the SYSTEM_DATA_SCREEN in interstellarSpace. All other screens seem to be ok. But if the player is on the SDS he can say goodbye. The screen itself is shown properly, but Oolite will crash immediately if one the flight-screens (MAIN) is activated (F1-F4) - without an entry in the log. Hmmm. Back to desktop.

You could get back to flight screens, by going to the STATUS_SCREEN. But by accessing the SYSTEM_DATA_SCREEN the second time - go to desktop and bye.

Anybody else?
JensAyton
Grand Admiral Emeritus
Grand Admiral Emeritus

Post by JensAyton »

another_commander has already fixed this for 1.71.2.

1.71.2 is currently waiting for corona rendering to be fixed. I thought I had it half-fixed yesterday, but that half-fix became a non-fix at some point and I couldn’t find my way back. Hopefully it’ll be ready this weekend.
Cmdr. Maegil
Sword-toting nut-job
Sword-toting nut-job

Post by Cmdr. Maegil »

Now that Ahruman has people helping, the work seems to be going much faster - thanks you guys, for all the trouble!
You know those who, having been mugged and stabbed, fired, dog run over, house burned down, wife eloped with best friend, daughters becoming prostitutes and their countries invaded - still say that "all is well"?
I'm obviously not one of them.