Eagles and stuff.

Discussion and information relevant to creating special missions, new ships, skins etc.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

RustiSwordz
Dangerous
Dangerous

Eagles and stuff.

Post by RustiSwordz »

OK 2 quesions:

Are there models for the Elite 2 and FFF fighters: Osprey, Eagles 1-3, Merlin Falcons.

I forund one Eagle oxp in the wiki. There are others with the above names but they are all different ships not the elite versions.

Help anyone?
'It's big and round and needs a big round sounding word! G-R-O-U-N-D! That's it Ground! I wonder if it will be friends with me...'

Website www.richarddaborn.co.uk lots of sci-fi art.
Ramirez
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Ramirez »

I don't believe that anyone's done models for the other ships. They're relatively simple designs though, so if you fancy a challenge...
Download Resistance Commander plus many other exciting OXPs HERE
Captain Hesperus
Grand High Clock-Tower Poobah
Grand High Clock-Tower Poobah

Re: Eagles and stuff.

Post by Captain Hesperus »

RustiSwordz wrote:
OK 2 quesions:

Are there models for the Elite 2 and FFF fighters: Osprey, Eagles 1-3, Merlin Falcons.

I forund one Eagle oxp in the wiki. There are others with the above names but they are all different ships not the elite versions.

Help anyone?
I believe Selezen (the creator of the Eagle Mk II and the glorious Imperial Courier[/i]) once said he had built a load of the F:E2 and F:FE ships, but he hadn't planned on releasing them.

Captain Hesperus
The truth, revealed!!
RustiSwordz
Dangerous
Dangerous

Post by RustiSwordz »

Captain Hesperus wrote:
RustiSwordz wrote:
OK 2 quesions:

Help anyone?
I believe Selezen (the creator of the Eagle Mk II and the glorious Imperial Courier[/i]) once said he had built a load of the F:E2 and F:FE ships, but he hadn't planned on releasing them.

Captain Hesperus
Pity...
'It's big and round and needs a big round sounding word! G-R-O-U-N-D! That's it Ground! I wonder if it will be friends with me...'

Website www.richarddaborn.co.uk lots of sci-fi art.
Commander McLane
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Commander McLane »

You can always plead him...
Selezen
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Selezen »

Captain Hesperus wrote:
Well, half right...

I'm happy to continue building Frontier Elite 2 models, but they will be a low priority due to other, more pressing, committments (yes, Mclane, the Aquila being one of them!) - I do have a few WIP models, including the Panther.

I won't, however, build any FFE models due to the fact that they are outside the Elite/Oolite timeline.

:-)
Commander McLane
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Commander McLane »

Selezen wrote:
Captain Hesperus wrote:

yes, Mclane, the Aquila being one of them

:-)
*grins*