Join us at the Oolite Anniversary Party -- London, 7th July 2024, 1pm
More details in this thread.

Passengers

Discussion and information relevant to creating special missions, new ships, skins etc.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

phlogios
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Passengers

Post by phlogios »

Is it possible to change the rewards for the passenger transports? I think 500 credits is a bit too little. I already added a ship ( I will add more later on) but most of my ships have too little cargo space (intentionally), so commodity exchanges won't give too much money with the starting ship.
LittleBear
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----
Location: On a survey mission for GalCop. Ship: Cobra Corvette: Hidden Dragon Rated: Deadly.

Post by LittleBear »

The ammount offered depends on your "reputation", the more of these missions you do on time, the better the rewards.
OXPS : The Assassins Guild, Asteroid Storm, The Bank of the Black Monks, Random Hits, The Galactic Almanac, Renegade Pirates can be downloaded from the Elite Wiki here.
phlogios
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post by phlogios »

ok.. yeye.. I guess I can live with that. Is there any way of changing tha starting ship except changing all the values in Cobra3's shipdata?
LittleBear
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----
Location: On a survey mission for GalCop. Ship: Cobra Corvette: Hidden Dragon Rated: Deadly.

Post by LittleBear »

You can edit your save-file to change your ship, but this is cheating and it is more fun to earn the ships or install the Rusty Ships OXP and pick up an old-banger at a reduced price!

Type in as a search cobra3-player. If you change this to icour-player, python-player etc it will change your ship.
OXPS : The Assassins Guild, Asteroid Storm, The Bank of the Black Monks, Random Hits, The Galactic Almanac, Renegade Pirates can be downloaded from the Elite Wiki here.