Cannot remember OXP/OXZ name...

Discussion and information relevant to creating special missions, new ships, skins etc.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

Switeck
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Cannot remember OXP/OXZ name...

Post by Switeck »

I've a couple requests -- I've seen OXZs that add features and I cannot remember which ones did what.

So this is a request for anyone who knows...

1. What OXZ adds a list of recent ship arrivals and departures to a main station, complete with where they're jumping to next?

2. Is there any HUD changer that makes the short and/or long range Galactic Chart larger by filling most of the screen?
(If not, can any be developed?)
cbr
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Re: Cannot remember OXP/OXZ name...

Post by cbr »

1. What OXZ adds a list of recent ship arrivals and departures to a main station, complete with where they're jumping to next?

Station Dock Control :!:

:D
Cholmondely
Archivist
Archivist
Location: The Delightful Domains of His Most Britannic Majesty (industrial? agricultural? mainly anything?)

Post by Cholmondely »

Switeck wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 6:29 pm
2. Is there any HUD changer that makes the short and/or long range Galactic Chart larger by filling most of the screen?
(If not, can any be developed?)
I've yet to notice one. The HUDs don't seem to interact with with the F2-8 screens excepting only Killer Wolf's work, and some others with a docked HUD (Xenon HUD, Dangerous HUD etc).

Alnivel's oxp only affects the F4 Screen, Phkb's Compressed F7 Layout & System Data Config only affect the F7 screen.

Various others change the screen background but not it's size (Docked HUDs, Xenon UI, Better Screens & RedSet - and some of these are carried over into Galactic Alamanac).

Reference: F6 page (galactic chart "1")
Comments wanted:
Missing OXPs? What do you think is missing?
Lore: The economics of ship building How many built for Aronar?
Lore: The Space Traders Flight Training Manual: Cowell & MgRath Do you agree with Redspear?
Switeck
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Switeck »

I would run at the highest resolution possible to overcome small map view...but that just makes the map portion of the display smaller.