Join us at the Oolite Anniversary Party -- London, 7th July 2024, 1pm
More details in this thread.

Kiota Habitat and Main Station in Ceesxe (G1) identical?

For test results, bug reports, announcements of new builds etc.

Moderators: winston, another_commander, Getafix

Charles
Average
Average

Kiota Habitat and Main Station in Ceesxe (G1) identical?

Post by Charles »

Hello Commanders!

The spacefaring Eierfratz has encountered a peculiarity in the Ceesxe system in Galaxy 1. This is a rich industrial corporate state at tech level 15. Upon approaching the station under guidance of ASC, I noticed it looked like a habitat, not a main station. Docking into it confirms this. The commodity market screen does list both the Main and the Habitat stations and, of course, the remaining stations. As far as pricing goes, neither of the aforementioned stations shows any differences. I left the habitat in seach for Ceesxe space station proper, but was unable to find it. (Release v1.82)

Photo footage (i.e. screenshot) of Habitat station is available on request.

Thanks for your attention!

Signing off
LtEO Eierfratz
spara
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Re: Kiota Habitat and Main Station in Ceesxe (G1) identical?

Post by spara »

Kiota Habitat stations have a small probability to replace the system main station. I have not actually checked, but I guess that's what's going on. If this is the case and Kiota Habitat _is_ the main station, then WildShips OXP is working as intended.

It looks like that you're using Market Inquirer OXP to check the prices of the stations. And it seems to be showing Main Station and Kiota Habitat when Kiota is the Main station. Looks like that OXP needs some fixing. I'll do something about it, thanks for reporting.