Join us at the Oolite Anniversary Party -- London, 7th July 2024, 1pm
More details in this thread.

Docking clearance always denied and in game music not there

Discussion and announcements regarding the Mac port… er, original version of Oolite.

Moderators: another_commander, winston

daneurl
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Docking clearance always denied and in game music not there

Post by daneurl »

I've got an iMac (Mid 2011) and am playing oolite and loving it. However, all of a sudden every docking station I go to won't let me dock. I've switched off docking clearance controls and all that jazz. What happens is that I have to wait for a couple of minutes then it docks me in automatically. Weird.

Plus I have no in game music of which I thought was included?

Everything else is great.
Svengali
Commander
Commander

Re: Docking clearance always denied and in game music not th

Post by Svengali »

daneurl wrote:
However, all of a sudden every docking station I go to won't let me dock. I've switched off docking clearance controls and all that jazz. What happens is that I have to wait for a couple of minutes then it docks me in automatically. Weird.
First, please post your Latest.log (see http://wiki.alioth.net/index.php/Oolite ... g_Problems). Does it happen without any AddOn installed? Just start a new commander in strict mode for a quick test.
daneurl wrote:
Plus I have no in game music of which I thought was included?
Oolite ships only two music files for the intro and docking computer. If you want more music either fill the iTunes playlists "Oolite-Docking", "Oolite-Docked", "Oolite-Inflight") and enable the iTunes music mode in "Game Options..." or use AddOns like [wiki]Hyperradio[/wiki] + musicpacks available for it. In both cases make sure the "Sound Volume" is not zero.