Join us at the Oolite Anniversary Party -- London, 7th July 2024, 1pm
More details in this thread.

Life in the Frontier disappears

Discussion and information relevant to creating special missions, new ships, skins etc.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

RockDoctor
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Life in the Frontier disappears

Post by RockDoctor »

After a fraught journey through several consecutive Anarchies with a "valuable" client onboard, I got back to dock, wanting to do my bit of "Social Service", and some exercise, then go and mop the Bar's floor with my moustache. Reasonable thing for a Jameson to want once back in a safe space.
F4 - no "disembark".
This isn't the first time it has happened.
I'm afraid I've already over-written the save games, but is this a problem that has been reported previously?
--
Shooting aliens for fun and ... well, more fun.
"Speaking as an outsider, what do you think of the human race?" (John Cooper Clark - "I married a Space Alien")
CWolf
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Re: Life in the Frontier disappears

Post by CWolf »

Not had it myself. Is it possible that you have another oxp installed that affects stations?
The act of talking b*ll*cks whilst waving one's arms about wildly is referred to as testiculation.

RockDoctor
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by RockDoctor »

CWolf wrote:
Not had it myself. Is it possible that you have another oxp installed that affects stations?
Possibly, but this happened in one session with the same load of OXPs as I'd had for ... since middle of last week, I think. And I had the same happen a couple of weeks ago, when I definitely had fewer OXPs installed.
--
"Speaking as an outsider, what do you think of the human race?" (John Cooper Clark - "I married a Space Alien")
Norby
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----
Location: Budapest, Hungary (Mainly Agricultural Democracy, TL10)

Post by Norby »

RockDoctor wrote:
F4 - no "disembark".
Weird and the second problem you reported today what I can not reproduce. If still not appear after you reload your game then please post the content of your Logs/Latest.log file.
RockDoctor
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by RockDoctor »

Norby wrote:
RockDoctor wrote:
F4 - no "disembark".
Weird and the second problem you reported today what I can not reproduce. If still not appear after you reload your game then please post the content of your Logs/Latest.log file.
That problem - the loss of the Frontier add on - disappeared between re-starts.
--