Lister Hill, Schools of Thought Control, and Other Things

Off topic discussion zone.

Moderators: winston, another_commander, Cody

CommRLock78
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Lister Hill, Schools of Thought Control, and Other Things

Post by CommRLock78 »

Former Senator Lister Hill is a highly questionable character to say the least. He sponsored the National Defense Education Act in 1958. Within Title X, Section 1001(f) of this bill is a mandate that all beneficiaries of the act complete an affidavit disclaiming the belief in the overthrow of the U.S. government. (See National Defense Education Act on Wikipedia).

Here are five letters. One of them is addressed to Harry S. Truman (from Ethel Birch, of the JBS), but all the others are addressed to Lister Hill - from very important people indeed. I now believe these letters were given to me for a reason from a friend of mine six years ago - unfortunately I did not give them a look until recently.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/959 ... tter1A.png
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/959 ... tter1B.png

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/959 ... etter2.png

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/959 ... etter3.png

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/959 ... tter4A.png
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/959 ... tter4B.png

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/959 ... etter5.png
Last edited by CommRLock78 on Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I'll laser the mark all while munching a fistful of popcorn." - Markgräf von Ededleen, Marquess, Brutal Great One, Assassins' Guild Exterminator
---------------------------
At the helm of the Caduceus Omega, 'Murderous Morrígan'
Diziet Sma
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Re: Lister Hill

Post by Diziet Sma »

An interesting look at an important time in history.. thanks!
Most games have some sort of paddling-pool-and-water-wings beginning to ease you in: Oolite takes the rather more Darwinian approach of heaving you straight into the ocean, often with a brick or two in your pockets for luck. ~ Disembodied
CommRLock78
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by CommRLock78 »

Diziet Sma wrote:
An interesting look at an important time in history.. thanks!
You're quite welcome brother. I thought it was fascinating myself. I am not sure how important these letters are, but they seem like they are, and I think Lister Hill should be more thoroughly investigated for the world we now live in.
"I'll laser the mark all while munching a fistful of popcorn." - Markgräf von Ededleen, Marquess, Brutal Great One, Assassins' Guild Exterminator
CommRLock78
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by CommRLock78 »

So fellas, I've got a question. I'm sure many of you have been off to University and now have jobs. In America, I am beginning to realize that if you want a 'good' job after graduation you have to play by certain rules. One of those rules is to be a member of some sort of church. My sister, who has worked for such organizations as Lockheed Martin, and has no spirituality whatsoever, joined a church when she went to school at Denver University, which I always thought was odd. I didn't realize that that was part of the rules to the game. So, is there anything like this going on internationally?

Incidentally, I was forced out of school not long after calling out my thermodynamics teacher for upholding the official WTC 7 myth. I think that most American schools no longer have freedom of thought.
Cody
Sharp Shooter Spam Assassin

Post by Cody »

CommRLock78 wrote:
I am beginning to realize that if you want a 'good' job after graduation you have to play by certain rules. One of those rules is to be a member of some sort of church.
I find that quite extraordinary - has it really become that crazy over there?
I would advise stilts for the quagmires, and camels for the snowy hills
And any survivors, their debts I will certainly pay. There's always a way!
CommRLock78
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by CommRLock78 »

Cody wrote:
CommRLock78 wrote:
I am beginning to realize that if you want a 'good' job after graduation you have to play by certain rules. One of those rules is to be a member of some sort of church.
I find that quite extraordinary - has it really become that crazy over there?
I'm pretty sure - I could be wrong, but looking back, I could see no reason why my sister would be interested in going to church.

Edit - I know, it's disgusting :evil:. There has never been a separation of church and state.
Cody

Post by Cody »

CommRLock78 wrote:
There has never been a separation of church and state.
No - nor in England (unfortunately)!
CommRLock78
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by CommRLock78 »

Cody wrote:
CommRLock78 wrote:
Ain't that the truth! The USA and UK have been intimately tied since the close of the War of 1812 - at least as I've always seen it, at any rate.
CommRLock78
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by CommRLock78 »

I was born into an elite family, but I had had the silver spoon yanked out the day I left for college (which was about 2 weeks after I graduated high school). I think that's what gives me a bit of an advatage - I've seen the 'inner sanctum' - and all I ever wanted to do was to get as far away from it as possible.
Cody

Post by Cody »

CommRLock78 wrote:
I was born into an elite family...
<grins> I was born with a whole load of nothing... and I've still got most of it left!
CommRLock78
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by CommRLock78 »

Cody wrote:
CommRLock78 wrote:
I was born into an elite family...
<grins> I was born with a whole load of nothing... and I've still got most of it left!
I know - too many have. Too few have had too much while so many have had such little.

Edit: I may have gotten kicked around by the state, in and out of court, moving around, but I always kept what was important. It's all about the middle road.
CommRLock78
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by CommRLock78 »

I've been watching Pink Floyd's The Wall a lot the past few days. Looking back on it, it always made sense to me from the time I first saw it (I saw part of it around ten and the entire movie for the first time in high school - ah the days of skipping school and smoking weed :D )
CommRLock78
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by CommRLock78 »

I'm not sure if you all have seen/read this. It is one of the most frightening things I've ever witnessed. These are the puppet masters Hillary is addressing - at least some of them, at any rate.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/socio ... nton05.htm
Diziet Sma
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Diziet Sma »

Cody wrote:
CommRLock78 wrote:
That's one of the nice things about being in Oz.. 'tis not a problem we suffer from here.. nor is that "job requirement" you mentioned earlier. Independent thought is still permitted and encouraged, as well.
Most games have some sort of paddling-pool-and-water-wings beginning to ease you in: Oolite takes the rather more Darwinian approach of heaving you straight into the ocean, often with a brick or two in your pockets for luck. ~ Disembodied
CommRLock78
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by CommRLock78 »

Diziet Sma wrote:
Cody wrote:
CommRLock78 wrote:
That's one of the nice things about being in Oz.. 'tis not a problem we suffer from here.. nor is that "job requirement" you mentioned earlier. Independent thought is still permitted and encouraged, as well.
That is really good to hear. I've been beginning to worry these were more wide-spread issues. Independent thought is definitely NOT acceptable in the US. I remember in school refusing to pledge allegence, and many teachers did not like that.