Where are the Vipers?

For test results, bug reports, announcements of new builds etc.

Moderators: winston, another_commander, Getafix

spara
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Where are the Vipers?

Post by spara »

I was playing the game and dragged a pirate to a Coriolis Station Aegis. The pirate shot the station a couple of times and my docking permit was cancelled. I waited a while hoping to see some Vipers, but none launched :( .

Log says this:

Code: Select all

22:09:31.655 [station.launchShip.failed]: Cancelled launch for a GalCop Constrictor with role defense_ship, as the Coriolis Station has too many ships in its launch queue(s) or no suitable launch docks.
22:09:32.772 [station.launchShip.failed]: Cancelled launch for a GalCop Viper with role police, as the Coriolis Station has too many ships in its launch queue(s) or no suitable launch docks.
22:09:32.774 [station.launchShip.failed]: Cancelled launch for a GalCop Viper with role police, as the Coriolis Station has too many ships in its launch queue(s) or no suitable launch docks.
22:09:32.776 [station.launchShip.failed]: Cancelled launch for a GalCop Cobra 'Enforcer' with role police, as the Coriolis Station has too many ships in its launch queue(s) or no suitable launch docks.
22:09:32.777 [station.launchShip.failed]: Cancelled launch for a GalCop Viper with role police, as the Coriolis Station has too many ships in its launch queue(s) or no suitable launch docks.
22:09:34.103 [station.launchShip.failed]: Cancelled launch for a GalCop Viper with role police, as the Coriolis Station has too many ships in its launch queue(s) or no suitable launch docks.
22:09:34.104 [station.launchShip.failed]: Cancelled launch for a GalCop Viper with role police, as the Coriolis Station has too many ships in its launch queue(s) or no suitable launch docks.
Is there something wrong somewhere? No ships were launching either. I'm using Griff's stations and Oolite 1.77.1.
Cody
Sharp Shooter Spam Assassin
Sharp Shooter Spam Assassin

Re: Where are the Vipers?

Post by Cody »

No problems getting Vipers launched here (me attacking the station), using Griff's stations and ships, with Oolite 1.77.1 x64 Deployment.
However, I've again seen a Viper going into shock when I hove-to whilst engaging it.
I would advise stilts for the quagmires, and camels for the snowy hills
And any survivors, their debts I will certainly pay. There's always a way!
spara
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Re: Where are the Vipers?

Post by spara »

It was a singular event. But something obviously has gone wrong there. Would be nice to know what.