Join us at the Oolite Anniversary Party -- London, 7th July 2024, 1pm
More details in this thread.

missions galaxy one

General discussion for players of Oolite.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

Sidsick
Poor
Poor

missions galaxy one

Post by Sidsick »

High i just done the longway mission and am wondering what missions there are in galaxy one? Constrictor mission is Galaxy 2 right? Should i hang around or get outa here.
Rxke
Retired Assassin
Retired Assassin

Post by Rxke »

it's the only standard mission (in-built) the others in galaxy one are OXP's
winston
Pirate
Pirate

Post by winston »

To clarify what Rxke was saying, the Constrictor Mission is the only Galaxy 1 mission (and all the others, including Longway, are OXP missions)
TGHC
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by TGHC »

The Wiki says that the constrictor mission starts in Galaxy 1 or 2, what I do know for sure though is that you need 256 kills to trigger it. I'd be inclined to hang around in Galaxy 1 if I were you, good luck!
The Grey Haired Commander has spoken!
OK so I'm a PC user - "you know whats scary? Out of billions of sperm I was the fastest"
biffa
Above Average
Above Average

Post by biffa »

hi
i have just reached the said amount of kills to trigger the constrictor mission and im in galaxy 2 ( been in gal 2 awhile ) at a planet called ceised...just gonna zoom about abit till i hear something,will keep u posted on what i hear in gal 2 okies ..have fun :D

script removed...ya i should have marked as a spoiler///......sorry guys :oops:
Last edited by biffa on Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Captain Hesperus
Grand High Clock-Tower Poobah
Grand High Clock-Tower Poobah

Post by Captain Hesperus »

You really should flag this message as a spoiler for those who haven't done the Constrictor mission either that or just give two letter abreviations of the planet names, i.e. La.. = Lave.

Did you nail the Constrictor okay?

I had a really bad time of it, since a handful of Vipers and some 'have-a-go-heroes' started throwing their oars in and I had to really turn on the maneouvring skills to nail the little so and so.

Captain Hesperus
"Aaarrgh! Don't shoot, it's a cop! No wait, that's the guy we want. No, I was right, it's a cop. Oh cr@p."
JensAyton
Grand Admiral Emeritus
Grand Admiral Emeritus

Post by JensAyton »

Captain Hesperus wrote:
You really should flag this message as a spoiler for those who haven't done the Constrictor mission
Done. I also resisted the temptation to add a “Warning: terrible spelling ahead” notice. Aren’t I a good little moderator? ;-)