Galactic Navy -Leaderboard show no kill number

For test results, bug reports, announcements of new builds etc.

Moderators: winston, another_commander, Getafix

Trax
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Galactic Navy -Leaderboard show no kill number

Post by Trax »

Hi Everone,

I am new to the board and first of all i Lite to thank you for this amazing gameand the Oxps.

I have the problem that below the GalNavy Leaderboard my sorties are counted, but instead of the number of kills
it just states "KILLS:[score_number]".

Also when I dock at SecCom my ship is not correctly noiticed - the text states: "Your [commanderShip_string] has been docked...."

I am running OOlite 1.77 and GalNavy 5.4.3 ( and lots of other Oxps )
Eric Walch
Slightly Grand Rear Admiral
Slightly Grand Rear Admiral

Re: Galactic Navy -Leaderboard show no kill number

Post by Eric Walch »

Hi Trax,

Those two names are replaced by new more logical names, long ago. However, up until 1.76 those old names were still supported. With 1.77 they should be replaced by:

[commanderShip_string] -> [commander_shipname]
[score_number] -> ?????

According to the [wiki]Methods[/wiki] score_number is still correct, so that must be updated also. Just guessing that it became: [commander_score} No clue at the moment.

The old words are probably in missiontext.plist.

But, [commanderShip_string] is an oxp bug not an Oolite bug. Place it in the topic of the correct gal navy topic, or the original author will never know there is a bug. I hope he receives e-mail notification on his topic. :?

For [score_number] i am not sure, this could be an oxp bug. I can't find a reference of it getting deprecated.