OMG!!!

General discussion for players of Oolite.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

Roboze
Poor
Poor

OMG!!!

Post by Roboze »

i`m a 37 year old dude, who grew up playing elite on the bbc micro, c64, amiga etc, an dthen believed the game died..........in one week i find they are trying to make a new elite, and then find Oolite with all its add ons...........my mrs and kids are going to hate me now :P!!! lol
Gimi
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Re: OMG!!!

Post by Gimi »

Roboze wrote:
i`m a 37 year old dude, who grew up playing elite on the bbc micro, c64, amiga etc, an dthen believed the game died..........in one week i find they are trying to make a new elite, and then find Oolite with all its add ons...........my mrs and kids are going to hate me now :P!!! lol
Welcome.
Your family will get over it, I know mine did. It might take a while, and flowers does help..... :lol:
"A brilliant game of blasting and trading... Truly a mega-game... The game of a lifetime."
(Gold Medal Award, Zzap!64 May 1985).
Roboze
Poor
Poor

Post by Roboze »

flowers are a good idea, and i just recalled, what tumbles are, after having accepted one!!! Doh!! time to get some serious radiation!!...does that still work?
Gimi
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Gimi »

Roboze wrote:
flowers are a good idea, and i just recalled, what tumbles are, after having accepted one!!! Doh!! time to get some serious radiation!!...does that still work?
They go well with BBQ sauce.
"A brilliant game of blasting and trading... Truly a mega-game... The game of a lifetime."
(Gold Medal Award, Zzap!64 May 1985).
Cody
Sharp Shooter Spam Assassin
Sharp Shooter Spam Assassin

Post by Cody »

Welcome aboard, Roboze... yep!
I would advise stilts for the quagmires, and camels for the snowy hills
And any survivors, their debts I will certainly pay. There's always a way!