Join us at the Oolite Anniversary Party -- London, 7th July 2024, 1pm
More details in this thread.

AI Trading Assistant

Discussion and information relevant to creating special missions, new ships, skins etc.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

spara
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Re: AI Trading Assistant 2.8.1

Post by spara »

Wildeblood wrote:
spara wrote:
You might want to use dependency here. Add a dependency to the Assistant pointing to the Logger. That can be done in the expansion manager interface. In the in-game manager, the Assistant will be coloured differently marking the dependency.
Yes, I'm aware of that. But there is no real dependency here, and that "solution" is what I would like to avoid. Perhaps the other way, marking the backup logger as dependent on the main OXP would be less off-putting.

And how do you get people to read the instructions if they aren't unzipping downloads and finding the readme files in there? All this automation has drawbacks.
The manager seems to be in constant development and I believe that in the future versions of it and Oolite the dependency handling will advance. In the manager I can mark dependency as "Required" already, but the in-game manager does not seem to react to it yet.

I don't believe people will generally read readmes, but the manager allows you to write a short description of ~250 characters that is shown in game. That's short enough for people to read. I hope.
Wildeblood
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Re: AI Trading Assistant 2.12.1

Post by Wildeblood »

Please try the super-extra-ultra-improved version 2.12.1:

http://wiki.alioth.net/index.php/AI_Trading_Assistant
Recent changes:

2.12.1 (July 23rd, 2014) Packed into OXZ form.

2.12.1 (December 1st, 2013) No changes visible to player. Some improvement of "AI Trading Interfaces" script.

2.12 (November 16th, 2013) New display style with column of "buy" or "sell" notes.

2.11 (November 12th, 2013) Learning AI, records and mimics the player's trading style.

2.10.4 (November 11th, 2013) pauseAutotrade function no longer accumulates pauses into a long pause.
Default display mode being over-written when trading display starts fixed, therefore:-
Purchase book and multi-mode scripts, if enabled, now work correctly.

2.10.3 (November 10th, 2013) Moved management of the docking history to "AI Trading Assistant" script.
Renamed "AI Trading History" to "AI Trading Interfaces" and significantly de-crufted it.
Docking history is now available to player without buying Trading Assistant equipment.
Opportunity cost texts now in missiontext.plist.

2.10.2 (November 10th, 2013) A plethora of under-the-bonnet re-arrangement, and:-
Receiving a commms message from another ship pauses Autotrade for 15 seconds to avoid over-writing the message.
Removed the ugly column of average prices from the default HUD.
Sale and purchase recommendation texts now in missiontext.plist - tinkerers can edit without wading through autotrade.js file.

2.10.1 (November 8th, 2013) Improved configuration screen makes changing settings easy.

2.10 (November 7th, 2013)
Complete re-write of the way display modes are selected.
Beta version of new arbitrage display at non-main stations.
At a rock hermit or OXP station:
- Select home on the navigation chart to see the arbitrage display.
- Select another destination system to avoid the new display.

2.9 (October 27th, 2013)
Select-o-Ethics on configuration screen. (Ethical Trader and Moral Relativism plug-in OXPs discontinued.)
Improved docking history screen.
Improved trading function to avoid surprise trades when player and Autotrade are trading simultaneously.
HUD files tweaked for prettiness.
Improved buying functions no longer ignore gold, platinum & gemstones when hold is full.
Script for alternative "purchase book" display style included but inactive.

2.8.3 (October 21st, 2013) Automatic trading now has bell sounds, just like normal trading.

2.8.2.1 (July 26th, 2013) Micro-bug fixed in docking history screen.

2.8.2 (June 20th, 2013) Added fuel warning HUDs. Some efficiency tweaking.

2.8.1 (March 8th, 2013) Increased variety of messages at rock hermits and OXP stations.

2.8 (March 7th, 2013) New, chattier AI.
Wildeblood
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Re: [Updated] AI Trading Assistant 2.12.2

Post by Wildeblood »

Version 2.12.2 fixes an obscure bug, and while I was at it I made the multi-mode script active, since with the OXZ format it is a lot more messing about for tinkerers to go into an OXP and enable something commented out than it was before. Press F8 on the market screen to cycle through the various display modes.
Diziet Sma
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Diziet Sma »

Wildeblood wrote:
with the OXZ format it is a lot more messing about for tinkerers to go into an OXP and enable something commented out than it was before.
Which is precisely why I keep suggesting to OXP authors that they make use of OXPConfig to enable/disable features and options..
Most games have some sort of paddling-pool-and-water-wings beginning to ease you in: Oolite takes the rather more Darwinian approach of heaving you straight into the ocean, often with a brick or two in your pockets for luck. ~ Disembodied
Wildeblood
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Wildeblood »

Diziet Sma wrote:
Wildeblood wrote:
with the OXZ format it is a lot more messing about for tinkerers to go into an OXP and enable something commented out than it was before.
Which is precisely why I keep suggesting to OXP authors that they make use of OXPConfig to enable/disable features and options..
It can go into worldscripts.plist and delete some // comment bars!? Svengali wasn't that good. :mrgreen:

BTW, there's still another disabled script in Trading Assistant for the curious to find. :wink:

And I did have two plug-in OXPs that added extra display modes, but they were lost in the Great Reformat. :(
Diziet Sma
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Diziet Sma »

Wildeblood wrote:
It can go into worldscripts.plist and delete some // comment bars!? Svengali wasn't that good. :mrgreen:
That's what conditional code was invented for. So you don't need to comment things out. :P
Most games have some sort of paddling-pool-and-water-wings beginning to ease you in: Oolite takes the rather more Darwinian approach of heaving you straight into the ocean, often with a brick or two in your pockets for luck. ~ Disembodied
Wildeblood
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

AI Trading Assistant 2.12.3

Post by Wildeblood »

2.12.3 (July 28th, 2014) Fixed long standing but newly discovered bug where Autotrade would stop displaying messages, and appear to have halted, if there were bargains to buy but the player had no money.

Traders with no money are a disgrace!
Diziet Sma
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Re: AI Trading Assistant 2.12.3

Post by Diziet Sma »

Wildeblood wrote:
Traders with no money are a disgrace!
Yup.. they should do what traders here on Earth do, and just trade with other people's money.. that they 'forgot' to ask permission to use, first.. :evil:
Wildeblood
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

AI Trading Assistant 2.12.4

Post by Wildeblood »

2.12.4 (August 3rd, 2014) Autotrade's timings can now be adjusted by other scripts.

I've created a simple plug-in called AI Trading Turbotrader that makes Autotrade go twice as fast. If you'd like to tweak Autotrade's timing, download AI Trading Turbotrader and edit that, rather than messing about in the main AI Trading Assistant expansion pack.
Wildeblood
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Re: AI Trading Assistant

Post by Wildeblood »

I've created another simple plug-in called AI Trading Legality Reminder, to remind players which goods not to buy, and as a demonstration of how easy it is to add new display modes to AI Trading Assistant. Press F8 on the market screen to cycle through the various display modes.

Addendum: I haven't updated the screen-shot, but version 1.1 adds the column header "Export", to make it clear the concept being expressed is "Export: illegal", not that importation is illegal.

Marte
Competent
Competent

Post by Marte »

Tested today: in the market screen, it works, but in my F4 interfaces screen there isn't any sign of "Trading History" nor configurations for autotrading... :cry:

May be a conflict with some expansion?

Code: Select all

14:52:02.351 [searchPaths.dumpAll]: Unrestricted mode - resource paths:
    ~/Programmi/Games/Oolite/Oolite.app/Contents/Resources
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns
    ~/Programmi/Games/Oolite/AddOns
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.ArexackHeretic.CargoWreck.oxz
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.captain_beatnik.coluber_hud_ch01.oxz
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.CaptMurphy.PoliceIFFScanner.oxz
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.CaptSolo.Cobra_Mk3-XT.oxz
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.captsolo.i-missile1.15.oxz
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.captsolo.tori2.02.oxz
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.cim.comms-pack-a.oxz
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.Commander_McLane.Anarchies.oxz
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.Commander_McLane.Display_reputation.oxz
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.Commander_McLane.Randomshipnames.oxz
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.CommonSenseOTB.ShieldEqualizer+Capacitors.oxz
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.EricWalch.DeepSpacePirates.oxz
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.EricWalch.PirateCove.oxz
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.Neelix.VacuumPump.oxz
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.Okti.CargoScanner.oxz
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.phkb.CommsLogMFD.oxz
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.smivs.better Buoys.oxz
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.spara.random_hits.oxz
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.spara.random_hits_resources.oxz
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.Thargoid.FuelStation.oxz
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.Thargoid.IronHide.oxz
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.Thargoid.MilFuelInj.oxz
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.Thargoid.Neo-Docklights.oxz
    ~/Programmi/Games/Oolite/AddOns/adcks_eagles_v1.1.oxp
    ~/Programmi/Games/Oolite/AddOns/adcks_eagles_v1.1.oxp/adcks_eagles_v1.1.oxp
    ~/Programmi/Games/Oolite/AddOns/BountyScannerv2.0.oxp
    ~/Programmi/Games/Oolite/AddOns/BountyScannerv2.0.oxp/BountyScannerv2.0.oxp
    ~/Programmi/Games/Oolite/AddOns/BountyStatus 1.00.oxp
    ~/Programmi/Games/Oolite/AddOns/cobraClipper 1.1.1.oxp
    ~/Programmi/Games/Oolite/AddOns/Deep Horizons - Lights Down.oxp
    ~/Programmi/Games/Oolite/AddOns/Deep Horizons - Systems.oxp
    ~/Programmi/Games/Oolite/AddOns/impcourier2.1.oxp
    ~/Programmi/Games/Oolite/AddOns/imptrader.oxp
    ~/Programmi/Games/Oolite/AddOns/imptrader.oxp/imptrader.oxp
    ~/Programmi/Games/Oolite/AddOns/jabberwocky.oxp
    ~/Programmi/Games/Oolite/AddOns/morrigan.oxp
    ~/Programmi/Games/Oolite/AddOns/neocaduceus.oxp
    ~/Programmi/Games/Oolite/AddOns/Rock_Hermit_Locator1.3.3.oxp
    ~/Programmi/Games/Oolite/AddOns/SniperLockv1.oxp
14:52:02.411 [shipData.load.begin]: Loading ship data.
14:52:03.053 [startup.complete]: ========== Loading complete in 0.96 seconds. ==========
14:52:16.234 [exit.context]: Exiting: Exit Game selected on start screen.
Wildeblood
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Wildeblood »

Hi Marte,

You don't say, but I assume you're using Oolite 1.80? Trading Assistant won't work in the development 1.81 version of Oolite, even though the OXZ manager will download it.

You also don't say what sort of computer you're using. It's possible the OXZ is working fine on Windows and not working at all on Mac because of a stray semi-colon in one of the files. Poor spara seems to suffer that problem quite regularly, and t's possible I do too, but no-one's told me. :shock:

The only other expansions I know of that conflict with it are Market Observer and SellAll, neither of which you have in your list.

According to that list you don't have Trading Assistant installed at all. It would be in the managed add-ons section as oolite.oxp.Wildeblood.trading_AI. The current version is 2.13, available only as an OXZ.

This is how it is supposed to work:-

Once you install the OXZ, you should see an entry called "Docking History" appear on the F4 interfaces screen whenever you arrive at a station with cargo aboard. Selecting that will show a list of stations you have visited since buying your current cargo. (The list will be short and uninteresting if you're doing a milk run back and forth, but can grow quite long if you hoard cargo.) That will work whether or not you buy the equipment.

Once you buy the equipment "AI Trading Assistant" for 2014 credits, the F8 market screen should be enhanced, and on the F4 interfaces screen an entry called "Trading Assistant" should appear in the "ship systems" section with the entries for ship registration and primable equipment. If you have a long list of interfaces ship systems, which are at the end of the list, might be on the second page.

Selecting that interface should display a screen which shows the full range of options for Autotrade. These are the default settings for a new user; in this state it is watching your trading but won't say much and won't do anything:-

To see Autotrade work, in the first group change from advice only to slow trading, and in the second group change from observational learning to ethical trading.

If you switch Autotrade off completely, selecting that interface should display a screen that says which commodity you have traded most profitably and which commodity you have traded most frequently. This is the screen that used to be titled "Trading History" in earlier versions. At the bottom is the option to switch Autotrade back on. Switch it on and the screen should change to one which displays the full range of options for Autotrade.
Marte
Competent
Competent

Post by Marte »

1.80 @ OSX "Snow Leopard" on a late 2007 iMac here + "Trading Assistant" not in the list because I'm a little stupid and I have dumped the log after the uninstall of the addon... :P ;)

By the way, this is all the testing story: I have installed the OXZ from the game manager. Then I've loaded my savegame and acquired the equipment from the market. Result: Market (F8 screen) correctly enhanced. In the F4 screen I have only the entries for deliveries, Comms Log, ship registration and primable equipments...

Never seen "Docking History" nor "Trading Assistant" entries. :cry:

I've also made a flight to another system with the Trading Assistant installed, just to see if markets movements unlock something, but sadly nothing happens. :(
Wildeblood
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Wildeblood »

Marte wrote:
1.80 @ OSX "Snow Leopard" on a late 2007 iMac here.
I just downloaded the OXZ and it's working normally on my Windows 8 machine, so I'm guessing this is the different parser in the mac version of Oolite baulking on one of the files. Marte, or Someone Else with a mac, please install it again and post the full latest.log here.

In the meantime if you're comfortable editing the mission variables in your save-game file...

<key>mission_variables</key>
    <dict>
	<key>mission_tradingAI_autotrade</key>
	<string>["advice",1,4,{"buyBelow":[0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0],"sellAbove":[1020,1020,1020,1020,1020,1020,1020,1020,1020,1020,1020,1020,1020,1020,1020,1020,1020]}]</string>
	<key>mission_tradingAI_dockingHistory</key>
	<string>[[null,null,null,null,895412.4]]</string>
    </dict>
where you see this part:-

"advice",1,4,
You can change the word "advice" to any of slow, fast, buy, sell or off (being careful not to change any of the surrounding punctuation).

The first number, which defaults to 1, is the reserve space it will leave when buying cargo; you can change that to any number less than your cargo capacity, i.e. 0-34 on a Cobra Mk 3.

The second number, which defaults to 4, is the trading style; change it to 1, 2 or 3 to get started quickly. In style 4, "observational learning", it will not buy or sell any commodity until after it has observed you trading that particular commodity. If it never observes you buy a particular item, that commodity remains off-limits to autotrade.
Marte
Competent
Competent

Post by Marte »

Here you are.

Opening log for Oolite version 1.80 (x86-64) under Mac OS X Version 10.6.8 (Build 10K549) at 2015-01-07 13:48:05 +0100.
Machine type: iMac5,1, 2048 MiB memory, 2 x x86 (Core 2/Merom) @ 2000 MHz.
Build options: OpenAL, new planets.

Note that the contents of the log file can be adjusted by editing logcontrol.plist.

13:48:05.747 [rendering.opengl.version]: OpenGL renderer version: 2.0.0 ("2.0 ATI-1.6.36"). Vendor: "ATI Technologies Inc.". Renderer: "ATI Radeon X1600 OpenGL Engine".
13:48:05.747 [rendering.opengl.extensions]: OpenGL extensions (107):
GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp, GL_ARB_shadow, GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1, GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate, GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil, GL_EXT_texture_mirror_clamp, GL_ARB_draw_buffers, GL_APPLE_pixel_buffer, GL_ARB_shadow_ambient, GL_APPLE_element_array, GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit, GL_EXT_framebuffer_object, GL_ARB_fragment_program, GL_APPLE_packed_pixels, GL_ATI_texture_mirror_once, GL_ARB_texture_env_crossbar, GL_ATI_texture_compression_3dc, GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample, GL_ARB_window_pos, GL_ARB_shader_objects, GL_EXT_transform_feedback, GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc, GL_APPLE_ycbcr_422, GL_APPLE_object_purgeable, GL_ARB_shading_language_100, GL_EXT_vertex_array_bgra, GL_APPLE_client_storage, GL_EXT_fog_coord, GL_EXT_separate_specular_color, GL_EXT_texture_sRGB, GL_APPLE_vertex_array_object, GL_ARB_texture_float, GL_ARB_half_float_vertex, GL_ARB_texture_cube_map, GL_ARB_texture_rg, GL_IBM_rasterpos_clip, GL_EXT_gpu_program_parameters, GL_EXT_texture_rectangle, GL_ARB_half_float_pixel, GL_ARB_point_sprite, GL_ARB_texture_env_combine, GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object, GL_ARB_transpose_matrix, GL_ARB_point_parameters, GL_ARB_multisample, GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat, GL_NV_blend_square, GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias, GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic, GL_ARB_imaging, GL_ARB_fragment_program_shadow, GL_EXT_abgr, GL_NV_texgen_reflection, GL_APPLE_aux_depth_stencil, GL_ARB_multitexture, GL_ARB_vertex_blend, GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array, GL_EXT_geometry_shader4, GL_EXT_blend_color, GL_ATI_texture_float, GL_ATI_blend_equation_separate, GL_SGIS_texture_lod, GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object, GL_ARB_texture_rectangle, GL_EXT_blend_func_separate, GL_ARB_shader_texture_lod, GL_EXT_draw_range_elements, GL_EXT_provoking_vertex, GL_ATI_separate_stencil, GL_EXT_shadow_funcs, GL_SGIS_texture_edge_clamp, GL_ATI_texture_env_combine3, GL_APPLE_texture_range, GL_NV_fog_distance, GL_EXT_bgra, GL_EXT_blend_subtract, GL_APPLE_flush_render, GL_APPLE_rgb_422, GL_NV_light_max_exponent, GL_APPLE_flush_buffer_range, GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays, GL_ARB_occlusion_query, GL_APPLE_float_pixels, GL_APPLE_vertex_program_evaluators, GL_EXT_blend_minmax, GL_EXT_texture_env_add, GL_EXT_stencil_two_side, GL_ARB_texture_env_add, GL_ARB_instanced_arrays, GL_ARB_fragment_shader, GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two, GL_EXT_clip_volume_hint, GL_ARB_texture_compression, GL_ARB_vertex_program, GL_EXT_rescale_normal, GL_APPLE_fence, GL_APPLE_vertex_array_range, GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap, GL_ATI_blend_weighted_minmax, GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3, GL_ARB_depth_texture, GL_EXT_stencil_wrap, GL_SGI_color_matrix, GL_APPLE_specular_vector, GL_ARB_vertex_shader, GL_EXT_secondary_color, GL_APPLE_transform_hint
13:48:05.793 [rendering.opengl.shader.support]: Shaders are supported.
13:48:05.915 [searchPaths.dumpAll]: Unrestricted mode - resource paths:
    ~/Programmi/Games/Oolite/Oolite.app/Contents/Resources
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns
    ~/Programmi/Games/Oolite/AddOns
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.ArexackHeretic.CargoWreck.oxz
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.captain_beatnik.coluber_hud_ch01.oxz
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.CaptMurphy.PoliceIFFScanner.oxz
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.CaptSolo.Cobra_Mk3-XT.oxz
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.captsolo.i-missile1.15.oxz
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.captsolo.tori2.02.oxz
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.cim.comms-pack-a.oxz
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.Commander_McLane.Anarchies.oxz
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.Commander_McLane.Display_reputation.oxz
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.Commander_McLane.Randomshipnames.oxz
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.CommonSenseOTB.ShieldEqualizer+Capacitors.oxz
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.EricWalch.DeepSpacePirates.oxz
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.EricWalch.PirateCove.oxz
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.Okti.CargoScanner.oxz
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.phkb.CommsLogMFD.oxz
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.smivs.better Buoys.oxz
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.spara.random_hits.oxz
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.spara.random_hits_resources.oxz
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.Thargoid.FuelStation.oxz
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.Thargoid.IronHide.oxz
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.Thargoid.MilFuelInj.oxz
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.Thargoid.Neo-Docklights.oxz
    ~/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.Wildeblood.ai_trading.oxz
    ~/Programmi/Games/Oolite/AddOns/adcks_eagles_v1.1.oxp
    ~/Programmi/Games/Oolite/AddOns/adcks_eagles_v1.1.oxp/adcks_eagles_v1.1.oxp
    ~/Programmi/Games/Oolite/AddOns/BountyScannerv2.0.oxp
    ~/Programmi/Games/Oolite/AddOns/BountyScannerv2.0.oxp/BountyScannerv2.0.oxp
    ~/Programmi/Games/Oolite/AddOns/BountyStatus 1.00.oxp
    ~/Programmi/Games/Oolite/AddOns/cobraClipper 1.1.1.oxp
    ~/Programmi/Games/Oolite/AddOns/Deep Horizons - Lights Down.oxp
    ~/Programmi/Games/Oolite/AddOns/Deep Horizons - Systems.oxp
    ~/Programmi/Games/Oolite/AddOns/impcourier2.1.oxp
    ~/Programmi/Games/Oolite/AddOns/imptrader.oxp
    ~/Programmi/Games/Oolite/AddOns/imptrader.oxp/imptrader.oxp
    ~/Programmi/Games/Oolite/AddOns/jabberwocky.oxp
    ~/Programmi/Games/Oolite/AddOns/morrigan.oxp
    ~/Programmi/Games/Oolite/AddOns/neocaduceus.oxp
    ~/Programmi/Games/Oolite/AddOns/Rock_Hermit_Locator1.3.3.oxp
    ~/Programmi/Games/Oolite/AddOns/SniperLockv1.oxp
13:48:05.975 [shipData.load.begin]: Loading ship data.
13:48:06.627 [startup.complete]: ========== Loading complete in 0.99 seconds. ==========
13:48:15.778 [script.load.world.listAll]: Loaded 51 world scripts:
    AI Autotrade 2.12.4
    AI Buying Advisor 2.12
    AI Selling Advisor 2.12
    AI Trading Assistant 2.13
    AI Trading Interfaces 2.12.3
    AI Trading Multimode 2.12.2
    AI Trading Tips 2.12.2
    Anarchies 2.9
    Bounty Scanner 2.0 2.00
    Bounty Status Display 1.00
    Caduceus Damage Control Node 2.0
    Cargo Scanner 1.11
    Cargo_Wreck_Teaser 1.7.1
    Cheyd_JS_Common_Functions_1 0.0.5
    clipperschedule 1.1.1
    coluber_hud_ch01 1.0.1
    Comms Pack A 0.5
    CommsLogMFD 1.3.0
    Deep Horizon - Systems 2.0.8
    Deep Horizon - Systems API 2.0.5
    Deep Horizon - Systems Exclusion Lists 1.0.1
    deep_space_pirates 1.5
    display-reputation-contract 1.2
    display-reputation-parcel 1.2
    display-reputation-passenger 1.2
    FuelStation-Setup 2.02
    IronHide Armour Script 2.00
    mil_injectors.js 1.03
    neoDockLights_worldScript.js 0.10
    oolite-cloaking-device 1.80
    oolite-constrictor-hunt 1.80
    oolite-contracts-cargo 1.80
    oolite-contracts-helpers 1.80
    oolite-contracts-parcels 1.80
    oolite-contracts-passengers 1.80
    oolite-libPriorityAI 1.80
    oolite-nova 1.80
    oolite-populator 1.80
    oolite-primable-equipment-register 1.80
    oolite-registership 1.80
    oolite-thargoid-plans 1.80
    oolite-trumbles 1.80
    oolite-tutorial 1.80
    Pirate_Coves 1.4.2
    Police_Scanner_Upgrade 1.3.1
    Random_Hits 1.9.8
    randomshipnames 1.6
    rockHermit_Locator 1.3.3
    shieldequalizercapacitors 1.3
    sniperlock 1.0
    Spawn Black Knave 1.01
13:49:33.370 [script.javaScript.exception.notFunction]: ***** JavaScript exception (CommsLogMFD_Equipment 1.3.0): TypeError: this.$stoptimer is not a function
13:49:33.370 [script.javaScript.exception.notFunction]:       /Users/Marte/Library/Application Support/Oolite/Managed AddOns/oolite.oxp.phkb.CommsLogMFD.oxz/Scripts/commslog_scroller.js, line 80.
13:49:56.341 [Deep Horizon - Systems]: Galaxy ID is: 0.  System ID is: 138
14:04:21.251 [shipData.load.begin]: Loading ship data.
14:04:33.340 [exit.context]: Exiting: Exit Game selected on start screen.

Closing log at 2015-01-07 14:04:33 +0100.
By the way, here you can also see my actual F4 screen without the AI equipment installed on my ship (I'm in a low tecnology system... :P ).

Hope this can help.