Need help with Feudal states

Discussion and information relevant to creating special missions, new ships, skins etc.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

andrej
Harmless
Harmless

Need help with Feudal states

Post by andrej »

Hope someone could help. I installed OXP Feudal states, but nothing new happens when at Feudal planet (no Royal hunting Lodge and no sign F on Advance space compass) - I am on Feudal planet Eninte in G2. I tried installing the last version 1.75.3, but no changes. Any suggestions, please?
I installed this OXP like all others, so I have Folder AddOns/ Folder The_Feudal_States_v1.12.oxp / Folders AIs, Config etc.
Disembodied
Jedi Spam Assassin
Jedi Spam Assassin

Re: Need help with Feudal states

Post by Disembodied »

Hi Andrej, welcome to the boards! I'm not sure about your problem, to be honest, because I haven't used the OXP myself yet, but I'm sure someone will be along shortly with better information. In the meanwhile, a quick look through the Readme suggests that perhaps Eninte doesn't have a Noble House. The systems listed in the Readme for G2 are: Ridivexe, Bedierat, Esceso, Erlaened, Usedge, Rabiarce, Orverace, Reenus, Israra, Issoinen, Arries and Oneded. You could check out one of those and see if you have the same problem.
JazHaz
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by JazHaz »

I'm also having the same issue. I'm up near Orarra at the top of G2, and there are a couple of feudals nearby. They are low tech level, I think one is a 4 and the other is a 5; so I was thinking possibly that there is a minimum tech level for a system to have a hunting lodge?

Been hanging around there as there is a nice TL15 planet there, so I can get all the equipment I want for my new Python.
JazHaz

Gimi wrote:
drew wrote:
£4,500 though! :shock: <Faints>
Cheers,
Drew.
Maybe you could start a Kickstarter Campaign to found your £4500 pledge. 8)
Thanks to Gimi, I got an eBook in my inbox tonight (31st May 2014 - Release of Elite Reclamation)!
Ramirez
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Ramirez »

JazHaz wrote:
I'm also having the same issue. I'm up near Orarra at the top of G2, and there are a couple of feudals nearby. They are low tech level, I think one is a 4 and the other is a 5; so I was thinking possibly that there is a minimum tech level for a system to have a hunting lodge?
There's a rough minimum tech level - it varies between galaxies and basically I pick out a selection from those with the highest tech level. You'll need to check the readme for the exact systems.
Download Resistance Commander plus many other exciting OXPs HERE
JazHaz
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by JazHaz »

Found one, Israra in G2 (is that how its spelled?).

Just had a thought, can we have a note added to the planet descriptions?
JazHaz

Gimi wrote:
drew wrote:
£4,500 though! :shock: <Faints>
Cheers,
Drew.
Maybe you could start a Kickstarter Campaign to found your £4500 pledge. 8)
Thanks to Gimi, I got an eBook in my inbox tonight (31st May 2014 - Release of Elite Reclamation)!
Zireael
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Zireael »

JazHaz wrote:
Found one, Israra in G2 (is that how its spelled?).

Just had a thought, can we have a note added to the planet descriptions?
Good idea!