Youtube - CranfieldSSEL

Off topic discussion zone.

Moderators: winston, another_commander, Cody

DaddyHoggy
Intergalactic Spam Assassin

Youtube - CranfieldSSEL

Post by DaddyHoggy »

My Group at University is setting up one of its MSc modules as a Distance Learning module. Related to that, I've set an account up on Youtube for my lab, it's only got four videos on at the moment, but there will be more to follow (for those who still think I work at Torchwood...) as the course matures.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... dSSEL&aq=f
Selezen wrote:
Apparently I was having a DaddyHoggy moment.
Oolite Life is now revealed here
tonycro
Above Average
Above Average

Re: Youtube - CranfieldSSEL

Post by tonycro »

good to see :)

I'm heading to Cranfield next week for an interview ahead of a Msc - looks like I've made a good choice :P

tony
Learn from the mistakes of others, life is too short to make them all your self !
DaddyHoggy

Post by DaddyHoggy »

tonycro wrote:

I'm heading to Cranfield next week for an interview ahead of a Msc - looks like I've made a good choice :P

tony
I did my MSc with Cranfield (long before I thought about joining them as a member of staff) and I'm very proud of it. Is your MSc based at the (near) Milton Keynes Main Campus or (where I work) Shrivenham Campus (former RMCS).
Selezen wrote:
tonycro
Above Average
Above Average

Post by tonycro »

DaddyHoggy wrote:
tonycro wrote:

tony
I did my MSc with Cranfield (long before I thought about joining them as a member of staff) and I'm very proud of it. Is your MSc based at the (near) Milton Keynes Main Campus or (where I work) Shrivenham Campus (former RMCS).

Oh choices - must admit I didn't know it was a multi sit campus ? Mine looks like it is in the school of engineering - close to Bedford rather than MK; so I guess where you are :)

tony
Learn from the mistakes of others, life is too short to make them all your self !
DaddyHoggy

Post by DaddyHoggy »

Sorry, did I type Milton Keynes? Why yes I did!? Sorry, meant Bedford. Bedford is "Main Campus" (the only UK university with its own airport) and known to the staff of the Shrivenham Campus (former RMCS near Swindon) as "Them", whereas we (Shrivenham) are therefore known as "us"...

(there used to be a little bit of the uni - mostly Admin stuff in/near MK)
Selezen wrote:
Gimi
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Gimi »

DaddyHoggy wrote:
Sorry, did I type Milton Keynes? Why yes I did!? Sorry, meant Bedford. Bedford is "Main Campus" (the only UK university with its own airport) and known to the staff of the Shrivenham Campus (former RMCS near Swindon) as "Them", whereas we (Shrivenham) are therefore known as "us"...
(there used to be a little bit of the uni - mostly Admin stuff in/near MK)
What happened to the "others". Didn't there use to be a third campus, [Gimi thinks hard...] something to do with agricultural studies or something....
"A brilliant game of blasting and trading... Truly a mega-game... The game of a lifetime."
(Gold Medal Award, Zzap!64 May 1985).