Join us at the Oolite Anniversary Party -- London, 7th July 2024, 1pm
More details in this thread.

building the lastest trunk

Discussion and announcements regarding the Mac port… er, original version of Oolite.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

Pluisje
Dangerous
Dangerous

Re: building the lastest trunk

Post by Pluisje »

I used my stick in trunk, everything worked. The y-axis was flipped though (up was climb, instead of dive) and I couldn't find an option to flip it.

Yesterday I installed 1.75. The joystick menu is available, but there is no response when I use the stick. I didn't test any further, will try that later this week.

I installed usb-overdrive in between first use and 1.75, this might interfere somehow?

edit: I uninstalled usb-overdrive and everything is ok again. Even the axis is correct (the only reason I installed usb-overdrive)
harry747
Deadly
Deadly

Post by harry747 »

Sounds like I have to uninstall USB overdrive too. But I'm not wild about losing those special functions I've assigned to my mouse buttons. :-(
MacBook pro, OSX 10.8.5, Xcode 5
harry747
Deadly
Deadly

Post by harry747 »

update: i have uninstalled usboverdrive, and i still can't use the stick. so i removed gamepadcompanion too, but that didn't help either.
MacBook pro, OSX 10.8.5, Xcode 5
JensAyton
Grand Admiral Emeritus
Grand Admiral Emeritus

Post by JensAyton »

harry747 wrote:
update: i have uninstalled usboverdrive, and i still can't use the stick. so i removed gamepadcompanion too, but that didn't help either.
Please run this tool, save, and e-mail me the resulting file.