Join us at the Oolite Anniversary Party -- London, 7th July 2024, 1pm
More details in this thread.

Trading advice/assistance needed.

General discussion for players of Oolite.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

Commander McLane
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Commander McLane »

At this point I could mention that the Salvage Gangs (from Anarchies1.0.oxp) have some real equipment-bargains to offer, if you don't mind that everything is second hand (and the guarantee they are promising you seems to be a little, errm..., suspicious). :wink:
Captain Hesperus
Grand High Clock-Tower Poobah

Post by Captain Hesperus »

TGHC wrote:
That's a good point, there are some profitable price variations in the OXP added dockable objects, Hoopys pays out better prices on furs and luxuries, precious items etc and astromines sell precious metals and minerals very cheaply it's worth having a look around.
And Rock Hermits tend to sell gems, gold etc. cheaper and buy up wines and liqours at reasonable prices.

<EDIT TO ADD:> And, of course, no ship would be complete with your very own cute and fluffy spacefarer's friend, a Trumble! I can get you one, just send CR30 to my numbered account at the Bank of Orrira and I'll have my crew drop yours to your ship....

Captain Hesperus
The truth, revealed!!
Commander McLane
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Commander McLane »

Captain Hesperus wrote:
<EDIT TO ADD:> And, of course, no ship would be complete with your very own cute and fluffy spacefarer's friend, a Trumble! I can get you one, just send CR30 to my numbered account at the Bank of Orrira and I'll have my crew drop yours to your ship....
What? You had to add that by editing your post? :shock: What's wrong with your business-glands? Removed? 8) (Or just caught a Oops-I-completely-forgot-about-me-selling-trumbles virus? :shock: )
Captain Hesperus

Post by Captain Hesperus »

Commander McLane wrote:
Captain Hesperus wrote:
What? You had to add that by editing your post? :shock: What's wrong with your business-glands? Removed? 8) (Or just caught a Oops-I-completely-forgot-about-me-selling-trumbles virus? :shock: )
Too many trips to the Fiftamendi Mindwiper......

Uhhhh, where did I leave that ship?

Captain Hesperus
The truth, revealed!!