A few minor trunk bugs

For test results, bug reports, announcements of new builds etc.

Moderators: winston, another_commander, Getafix

Zireael
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Re: A few minor trunk bugs

Post by Zireael »

Jumping up - my Oolite only sees the Intel HD card and not the Radeon HD 6630, and I can't get the Catalyst Control Center to cooperate...
cim
Quite Grand Sub-Admiral
Quite Grand Sub-Admiral

Post by cim »

Diziet Sma wrote:
cim wrote:
how long would you say the pause between the screen going black for the countdown reaching zero and the witchspace tunnel appearing typically is?
Well, while my screen doesn't go black (it merely freezes) the delay between countdown-zero and the tunnel appearing is typically 3 - 5 seconds, with the average being about 3.
That would need a lot of sound buffering to cover all of it. I'll have a think about it.
Diziet Sma
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Diziet Sma »

Zireael wrote:
Jumping up - my Oolite only sees the Intel HD card and not the Radeon HD 6630, and I can't get the Catalyst Control Center to cooperate...
What exactly is your setup, regarding cards, monitors, etc? Is the Intel card actually just an on-board chip? There may be settings in your BIOS you could use to force a particular card into use.
Most games have some sort of paddling-pool-and-water-wings beginning to ease you in: Oolite takes the rather more Darwinian approach of heaving you straight into the ocean, often with a brick or two in your pockets for luck. ~ Disembodied