Maegil

Off topic discussion zone.

Moderators: winston, another_commander, Cody

Selezen
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Maegil

Post by Selezen »

The Pirates topic reminded me of this...

Anyone heard from Maegil lately? With the spate of piracy on the high seas recently I'm worried about him.
JensAyton
Grand Admiral Emeritus
Grand Admiral Emeritus

Post by JensAyton »

Not since March, when he was about to set sail again. :-/
CheeseRedux
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by CheeseRedux »

Fortunately, the Pirates of the Caribbean are virtually all reduced to the ranks of fiction by now, so if he hasn't strayed too far from his place of marooning that's unlikely to be a problem.
(Generally speaking, the only two places you really need to worry about piracy these days is off the Horn of Africa and in the waters off of Indonesia.)

It's been a few months since I last passed through the area - Feb/Mar/Apr/May to be precise - but I've got a bunch of friends roaming around down there for the winter. If anyone has any details on how to recognize the vessel/commander I could ask around.
"Actually this is a common misconception... I do *not* in fact have a lot of time on my hands at all! I just have a very very very very bad sense of priorities."
--Dean C Engelhardt
Selezen
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Selezen »

March? Good lord he's been away for a long time. Not like him to be away from the scene for that long, if his EBBS record is anything to go by.