Join us at the Oolite Anniversary Party -- London, 7th July 2024, 1pm
More details in this thread.

lookin good

General discussion for players of Oolite.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

bob19
Above Average
Above Average

lookin good

Post by bob19 »

Had a major crash a while ago, (mobo), and after the rebuild never got round to reloading oolite until now.
Not quite finished the system yet, saving up the pennies for a new vid card so running onboard video.

WOW! :shock:
This version is just stunning. The new "random hits" and "yaw" took my breath away.
Found a saved game from about a year ago, loaded all my favourite oxps and picked up where I left off.
I could wax on lyrically here and bore the eyes of everybody so I will just say Thank You for all your work.
Take a bit a frame hit at the Seedy Space Bars but with just the onboard :) video the game is running really well.
Gotta go, planets to visit and dastardly deeds to do. :evil:
drew
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by drew »

Welcome back, Bob!

Cheers,

Drew.
Drew is an author of SF and Fantasy Novels
WebsiteFacebookTwitter
DaddyHoggy
Intergalactic Spam Assassin

Re: lookin good

Post by DaddyHoggy »

bob19 wrote:
Had a major crash a while ago, (mobo), and after the rebuild never got round to reloading oolite until now.
Not quite finished the system yet, saving up the pennies for a new vid card so running onboard video.

WOW! :shock:
This version is just stunning. The new "random hits" and "yaw" took my breath away.
Found a saved game from about a year ago, loaded all my favourite oxps and picked up where I left off.
I could wax on lyrically here and bore the eyes of everybody so I will just say Thank You for all your work.
Take a bit a frame hit at the Seedy Space Bars but with just the onboard :) video the game is running really well.
Gotta go, planets to visit and dastardly deeds to do. :evil:
As the man said - Welcome back - glad you like the new version of YAH - the team is very proud of that one!
Selezen wrote:
Apparently I was having a DaddyHoggy moment.
Oolite Life is now revealed here
bob19
Above Average
Above Average

Post by bob19 »

Thanks for the welcome back guys.
Admiring one of the beacons last night and got jumped by an armada of pirates and it was goodnight from me. Need to keep an eye on the scanner. :D
DaddyHoggy

Post by DaddyHoggy »

bob19 wrote:
Thanks for the welcome back guys.
Admiring one of the beacons last night and got jumped by an armada of pirates and it was goodnight from me. Need to keep an eye on the scanner. :D
:lol: Perhaps we could have some "Darwin Awards" for Oolite?
Selezen wrote:
Apparently I was having a DaddyHoggy moment.
Oolite Life is now revealed here
OneoftheLost
Deadly
Deadly

Post by OneoftheLost »

:shock:

Just finished one of those.

Mayhap's not? I fear that a good many of us have had some rather.... interesting events occur during our developing Oolite jumps...

:oops: