Suggestions for slight modification of keys for..

General discussion for players of Oolite.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

Commander McLane
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Commander McLane »

hj1an wrote:
btw, hopefully the savegames will be compatible?
Savegames are 100% compatible. So, fasten your seatbelts, and take a dive into a completely overhauled Ooniverse. If your graphics card and software supports shaders, you will barely recognize the Ooniverse again. :wink: (Of course you'll also need the fitting OXPs. Have a look around here on the boards.)
JensAyton
Grand Admiral Emeritus
Grand Admiral Emeritus

Post by JensAyton »

Commander McLane wrote:
hj1an wrote:
... I might be looking to update Oolite too, as I'm still on version 1.4-something..
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

OMG, that must have been, when?, some time around the early bronze age?!? :wink:
Seriously? If you really have Oolite 1.40, I’d quite like a copy out of archaeological interest. We don’t have binaries or source code from that far back.
hj1an
Average
Average

Post by hj1an »

Ahruman wrote:
Seriously? If you really have Oolite 1.40, I’d quite like a copy out of archaeological interest. We don’t have binaries or source code from that far back.
I believe it's 1.4x, not 1.40 exactly, but I can send you the disk image file if you like, I still have it.

Will do so as soon as I get back home.

P.S. - Wow, the new version looked superb, plus a host of new things to add onto the ship!! Now if only I have enough credits to buy'em.. :cry: