Random Hits - revenge ships

Discussion and information relevant to creating special missions, new ships, skins etc.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

Dr Beeb
Dangerous
Dangerous

Random Hits - revenge ships

Post by Dr Beeb »

I did an excellent kill and a jump or two later I used the galactic hyperdrive for Gal 4. Upon arrival in Gal 4 I was immediately greeted by a few revenge marks waiting for me at the witchpoint. I was wiped out. Start again, engaged galactic hyperdrive, arrived, same marks waiting again.

Maybe revenge marks can follow you to new systems in a given galaxy, but wouldn't it be more consistent if they lost track of you if you left the galaxy? After all your legal status is supposed to be automatically reset to clean? Then again, I was certainly caught be surprise .. What do others think?
White dots were so much easier to hit
Screet
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Re: Random Hits - revenge ships

Post by Screet »

Dr Beeb wrote:
Maybe revenge marks can follow you to new systems in a given galaxy, but wouldn't it be more consistent if they lost track of you if you left the galaxy? After all your legal status is supposed to be automatically reset to clean? Then again, I was certainly caught be surprise .. What do others think?
If people can follow the constrictor, I'm sure that people who want revenge for a killed relative can do the same trick ;)

I just wish my revenge ships would show up. However, the counter only keeps increasing...

Screet
ClymAngus
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by ClymAngus »

Yeah a couple popped up but it coincided with a new ship purchase. Yay, fun!

I'm wiping out whole families.