Trunk: Kidnapped by the navy!

For test results, bug reports, announcements of new builds etc.

Moderators: winston, another_commander, Getafix

Screet
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Trunk: Kidnapped by the navy!

Post by Screet »

Hi,

trying to test a bit further with the nova mission thing, I did force a misjump while en-route to the soon-to-be nova system.

As usual, there was a big fight between navy and thargoids. The navy gloriously did succeed, however, the following errors did turn up:

1) The docking computer was unable to dock at the megaship bolverk, as it always turned back and forth without any change. Manually docking did work without any problem.

2) After docking I tried to check the planet info. Once there was a little dot displayed as the planet, upon further attempts, the planet was not displayed at all.

3) Each time I did attempt to launch the game did hang for a fraction of a second...but I was not launched. I still could switch between other screens and buy fuel, but not able to launch.

The log only shows the following errors - and I am not sure if they are related as those exceptions did not increase with further launch attempts:

Code: Select all

[script.javaScript.warning.206]:       ../AddOns/neolite-megaships.oxp/Scripts/behemoth-fighter.js, line 43.
[script.javaScript.warning.206]: ----- JavaScript warning ("behemoth_fighter" 1.00): The ability to pass an entity ID instead of an entity is deprecated and will be removed in a future version of Oolite.
[script.javaScript.warning.206]:       ../AddOns/neolite-megaships.oxp/Scripts/behemoth-fighter.js, line 43.
[exception]: ***** Exception checking controls: NSRangeException : Index 0 is out of range 0 (in 'objectAtIndex:')
EDIT: after writing this message, the bolverk obviously made a jump to my previous target system. Afterwards, the planet info did show the proper image of the planet and I was able to launch from the ship, however, my scanner was entirely clean and the ship from which I did launch no longer around?!? It also took a very long time, causing Vista to ask me wether to close oolite when the launch command finally was accepted.

Screet