Trunk: Talking shreddies!

For test results, bug reports, announcements of new builds etc.

Moderators: winston, another_commander, Getafix

Screet
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Trunk: Talking shreddies!

Post by Screet »

Hi,

I just had a very strange encounter while playing the trunk version: As I found a fugitive pirate, I opened fire - and got a "Help at last!" message from SHREDDIES! Not the ship, but the cargo type!

Is that some new fun joke or is there a bug that pirates can attack cargo and the cargo can then call for help?

It was possible to scoop the shreddies...I just got a message then about breakfast being available for a month or so ;)

Screet
another_commander
Quite Grand Sub-Admiral
Quite Grand Sub-Admiral

Post by another_commander »

My guess on that would be OXP bug. If you can reproduce it, please provide exact steps.
Screet
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Screet »

another_commander wrote:
My guess on that would be OXP bug. If you can reproduce it, please provide exact steps.
I could not do that yet...but had another strange thing with shreddies. I found an offender shreddies box and shot it down. I was joyful about the many luxury items to scoop - but they turned into furs this time.

Currently I fail to understand what's going on there. AFAIK the shreddies come from OSE which I have not changed for a loooong time now, so that I don't understand how the behaviour of them could change without changing the oxp that provides them.

Screet