Join us at the Oolite Anniversary Party -- London, 7th July 2024, 1pm
More details in this thread.

Constrictor hunt and NEU

General discussion for players of Oolite.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

govert
Competent
Competent

Constrictor hunt and NEU

Post by govert »

I just blasted the constrictor, Docked, got a "Thank you commander", but no Naval energy Unit in vicinity. Docked at a nearby Tech 15 system, but I still can't see one.

What's wrong? Me, or the game?
LittleBear
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----
Location: On a survey mission for GalCop. Ship: Cobra Corvette: Hidden Dragon Rated: Deadly.

Post by LittleBear »

You get the NEU for the follow-on mission for the Navy, mentioned when you killed the Constrictor, rather than the Constrictor mission itself.
OXPS : The Assassins Guild, Asteroid Storm, The Bank of the Black Monks, Random Hits, The Galactic Almanac, Renegade Pirates can be downloaded from the Elite Wiki here.
govert
Competent
Competent

Post by govert »

ahh... what do i do? just wait?
Disembodied
Jedi Spam Assassin
Jedi Spam Assassin

Post by Disembodied »

govert wrote:
Well, I'd keep on killing bad guys, but essentially, yes. It's just a matter of time, once your killcount is high enough. Oh, and you have to be in Galaxy 3.
CptnEcho
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by CptnEcho »

Disembodied wrote:
govert wrote:
Well, I'd keep on killing bad guys, but essentially, yes. It's just a matter of time, once your killcount is high enough. Oh, and you have to be in Galaxy 3.
Agreed. Speaking from experience, I suggest continual efforts to increase your credit balance, upgrade the ship as much as possible and to become a menace to pirates.

Eventually all that hard work will pay off and the Navy will ask you for your help again.
"I shouldn't have taken off in this crate without more ammo..." Sergeant Knox - Star Blazers