Getting back into the loop

General discussion for players of Oolite.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

dalek501
Deadly
Deadly

Getting back into the loop

Post by dalek501 »

I have been out of the Oolite loop for a few months, and coming back I can see things have progressed quite alot in that time! I think I left just as version 1.72 was released so I intend to give that a whirl.

But what else has happened since? Can anyone recommend anything in particular to check-out? I was always fond of new missions, updated models like griffs stuff etc.

I was also wondering whether it would be an idea to have a page on the wiki where the oxp's are listed in date release order so anyone can catch up quickly?
Disembodied
Jedi Spam Assassin
Jedi Spam Assassin

Post by Disembodied »

Hi dalek501, welcome back! One recent change is that, due to technical problems, the wiki is currently read-only ... :( The best advice I can offer is for you to trawl through the Expansion Pack section and see what catches your eye. There's a new version of Random Hits, for example, or Planetfall. A Ring Racer OXP has just gone up, Commander McLane released a high-end mission called Cataclysm ...
ClymAngus
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by ClymAngus »

Yay! I build a ship! Link at the bottom! There are low rez texture options included in the oxp's. :)
JohnnyBoy
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by JohnnyBoy »

Drew wrote a novel.
"That's no vicious Treeoid. That's my wife."