LEET

Off topic discussion zone.

Moderators: winston, another_commander, Cody

CptnEcho
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by CptnEcho »

Captain Hesperus wrote:
I don't get depressed, I simply say that after earning the vast sums of money that I own, I like to mix it up with the poor people who can't afford a social life.

That tends to shut them up.

Captain Hesperus
LOL - Nice! 8)
"I shouldn't have taken off in this crate without more ammo..." Sergeant Knox - Star Blazers
Screet
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Screet »

DaddyHoggy wrote:
Its when they laugh when they find out you're no longer in your teens or indeed 20s - they ask you why you're there... depressing... :(
...and if you beat them, they scream cheater (while I didn't even know how one could cheat in that game, neither as single- nor multiplayer).

Guess the best thing is to learn to get satisfaction from people trying to annoy you ;) If not, you could answer "I didn't stop gaming when I grew up and finally could afford all that equipment myself. Will You stop gaming when You grow up?" :twisted:

Oh, and mixing with young people really has beneficial side-effects! Not only do those youngsters begin to believe you're 10 years younger, scientists also proved (with animals) that such a trick prolonges the life of the older ones! As if we're as old as we feel combined with the age people perceive us to be ;)

Screet
JensAyton
Grand Admiral Emeritus
Grand Admiral Emeritus

Post by JensAyton »

Captain Hesperus wrote:
I don't get depressed, I simply say that after earning the vast sums of money that I own, I like to mix it up with the poor people who can't afford a social life.
Oi! It’s poor people who can’t afford a social life that bring you occasional updates to Oolite, you know. :-)
Captain Hesperus
Grand High Clock-Tower Poobah
Grand High Clock-Tower Poobah

Post by Captain Hesperus »

Ahruman wrote:
Captain Hesperus wrote:
Oi! It’s poor people who can’t afford a social life that bring you occasional updates to Oolite, you know. :-)
True, but at least you don't act like a petulant three-year old in online games......

.....or do you :?: :?: :?: :?:

Captain Hesperus
The truth, revealed!!
JensAyton
Grand Admiral Emeritus
Grand Admiral Emeritus

Post by JensAyton »

Oh, no. I don’t play online games.
FSOneblin
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by FSOneblin »

True, but at least you don't act like a petulant three-year old in online games......
I can't help it! Kharoon is so fun to pester!
FSOneblin
Don't panic

Now an "adult!"