My engine makes other ships glow

For test results, bug reports, announcements of new builds etc.

Moderators: winston, another_commander, Getafix

Screet
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Screet »

another_commander wrote:
The file <OoliteInstallDir>/oolite.app/GNUstep/Library/Caches/Oolite-cache.plist (or its Vista equivalent location, most likely in VirtualStore) is the cache that Oolite is reading. Try deleting this file and restart. But it's just the same as pressing Shift and restarting.
Argh. Unbelievable! I deleted that file already some time ago. However, what I've obviously been failing to see all the time is, that Oolite creates a second "AddOn" folder in this path:

C:\Users\Screet\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Oolite\oolite.app

The folder was populated with exactly the named oxp-sub-folders. Within those, there were no oxps, of course, but oolite did store copies of the plist files from those oxp's there!

Just deleted the whole folder and it did not come back, the ship error messages gone, the search paths correct.

Then I re-installed griffs package...launched oolite...and that folder did not come back.

I never placed anything in there, did not create that second AddOn folder in virtual store. Furthermore I do not understand why only some oxp's had copies of their plists stored there, nor why/how the game would load from multiple addon folders!

Any ideas?

Screet, now going to add Caduceus and trying to fly around a little...
Screet
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Screet »

I still fail to understand this, maybe it's some Vista "special"?

The second AddOn folder just came back, with the Caduceus oxps shipyard.plist.

What happened?

1) I did add the Caduceus file again to the oxp folder.
2) Got the bug report concerning the shipyard's missing array (I fixed that yesterday!)...launched Notepad++ and did add it. Hit save.
3) Launched oolite again, with shift key.

I did edit the file in the following folder:
C:\Program Files\Oolite\AddOns\caduceus.oxp\Config

Oolite was now running as expected, accepting Caduceus, however, that second AddOn folder was back at C:\Users\Screet\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Oolite

I then deleted the second folder...and guess, my changes were gone, Oolite wouldn't start again!

I checked the file - the Caduceus plist had been replaced by the previous version again!

Redid it, everything works, no AddOn folder coming back?!?

Then I edit the caduceus shipyard plist by adding a few tabs and save it. Verify that it's in the place where it should be, that the other AddOn folder has not been re-created and that the changes have been saved. Everything as one would expect...and oolite now accepts the shipyard plist from the proper addon folder, no re-creation of the second AddOn folder in VirtualStore.

....uhm, and because I didn't want the music running while typing this, I did say "load commander" on startup, but did not select a commander. The game was running in background though, as an ECM yelled?!?

Screet
Screet
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Screet »

I still fail to understand what's going on.

This time I've noticed the following behaviour, reproduceable:

1) Edit C:\Program Files\Oolite\AddOns\griff_ships_remixed.oxp\Config\shipdata.plist with Notepad++
2) Save & Close the program
3) Re-Open the program to edit that file...still the same.
4) There now also exists C:\Users\Screet\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Oolite\AddOns\griff_ships_remixed.oxp\Config\shipdata.plist
5) Delete the additional AddOn folder from VirtualStore
6) The file that has been properly edited (C:\Program Files\Oolite\AddOns\griff_ships_remixed.oxp\Config\shipdata.plist) is now back to it's previous version!

If I keep the file open in step 3 and then delete the additionally created AddOn folder, the editor notices that the file I currently edit (C:\Program Files\Oolite\AddOns\griff_ships_remixed.oxp\Config\shipdata.plist) has been "changed by another program" - it's back to the original version!

That looks as if Windows doesn't even write that file to disk, creates it's own file structure in VirtualStore and links the original there...until the file from VirtualStore is being deleted.

If I move the edited version, that's mirrored at VirtualStore to the real AddOn folder and then delete the fresh AddOn folder from VirtualStore, the file stays in the edited version.

ARGH! Is that some new security mechanism of Vista? If this is reproduceable for other people and other editors, I strongly suggest to add some info about this to a proper place, in order to prevent other people from running into such trouble!

Screet
Cmd. Cheyd
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----
Location: Deep Horizon Industries Manufacturing & Research Site somewhere in G8...

Post by Cmd. Cheyd »

Simple idea, Screet, but try that process editting the file with Notepad.exe instead of Notepad ++. I'm wondering if this is a "feature" of Windows or of Notepad ++...
Screet
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Screet »

Cmd. Cheyd Vlos'Olplyn wrote:
Simple idea, Screet, but try that process editting the file with Notepad.exe instead of Notepad ++. I'm wondering if this is a "feature" of Windows or of Notepad ++...
Things are really interesting now:
1) since I moved the file from virtualstore/addons to replace the real file, it's not reproduceable anymore. I can edit it without the copy being created.

2) I then tried to edit a plist from caduceus and had the "original" behaviour of creating a copy at VirtualStore.
notepad++ shows me the edited version in the proper folder, oolite uses the modifications, but wordpad shows the unmodified file!

3) editing the file with wordpad and attempting to save, it says: "Access denied", but editing the file from 1) with wordpad and saving is possible!

The files does not have any visible restrictions! I do have full access to it!

Screet
Cmd. Cheyd
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----
Location: Deep Horizon Industries Manufacturing & Research Site somewhere in G8...

Post by Cmd. Cheyd »

Try Notepad... It is dumber (and therefore more accepting) than Wordpad.
Screet
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Screet »

Cmd. Cheyd Vlos'Olplyn wrote:
Try Notepad... It is dumber (and therefore more accepting) than Wordpad.
"Cannot create the ... file" when I try to save, although it exists.

I now found an explanation to some degree: Vista uses the VirtualStore to make the people BELIEVE that they could change their files, when reading it takes them out of VirtualStore (they have priority), but leaves the original untouched.

Funny thing is, that I've been able to circumvent the problem by moving the file from VirtualStore over to the real location. Now I can edit that file without any problems in any editor!

Maybe that's a new idea for RandomHits: Assassinate someone because he invented a VirtualStore :twisted:

Screet
Svengali
Commander
Commander

Post by Svengali »

Ok, to make it a bit more clear for other users.

Vista. Oolites installer doesn't have a Trustinfo Manifest, I think, so all accesses are differently handled and the copy in VirtualStore will be added. If these files exist in VirtualStore and in your original folder, only the files in VirtualStore will be used until the copy will be deleted and the registry is changed. So any changes to your original files are useless. This means:
If you are logged in as Admin and install anything without the right Manifest, the application is treated as USER and not with Admin privilegs. This is a not so known 'feature', but affects a lot of applications, because it acts totally different to every Win-version before and will cause a lot of trouble.

Installing Oolite without the Manifest causes

Access of
C:\Program Files and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software

is now
C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\VirtualStore\MACHINE\SOFTWARE

The solution seems to be to use a Trustinfo Manifest for the installer *brrr* or hack your registry *urgs*!
Last edited by Svengali on Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lestradae
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

SCHISTA

Post by Lestradae »

Screet wrote:
Argh. Unbelievable! I deleted that file already some time ago. However, what I've obviously been failing to see all the time is, that Oolite creates a second "AddOn" folder in this path:

C:\Users\Screet\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Oolite\oolite.app
Screet, Vista will as far as I know always attempt to put any dynamic data into that "security" department.

My solution of the last two years has been to simply install Oolite into that directory - so there is always only one directory, and if I change something in the AddOns folder and/or press the Shift key on loading, it always gets changed.

Hope that helps.
Screet
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

...and it glows once more!

Post by Screet »

Hmm. I just launched oolite and my engines made the station glow again (had that a few times since the first report).

I've paused the game for now...is there any way to find out what's causing this problem, or should I just start the game over and ignore it?

Screet
Lestradae
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Re: ...and it glows once more!

Post by Lestradae »

Screet wrote:
Hmm. I just launched oolite and my engines made the station glow again (had that a few times since the first report).
And does it also happen with no oxps in at all?
Screet
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Re: ...and it glows once more!

Post by Screet »

Lestradae wrote:
Screet wrote:
And does it also happen with no oxps in at all?
I'm flying the GriffBoa, thus I need that oxp. Yesterday I smashed the many crashes problem and had almost all other OXPs removed. Still some missing.

At least I had similar bugs: objects turning white, objects using the same texture...but I cannot remember seeing the engine glow during that time, on the other hand that bug's not so often emerging.

Screet
Screet
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Shader bugs, log

Post by Screet »

Hi,

I paused until I got the hint to use pause s for shader debugging. Jumped out of the system. There were a few military vessels (Leviathan and others) which were almost completely white. I then flew towards the planet until I encountered a Mosquito Trader which did glow according to my engines setting. It's a rather long part of the log, I hope someone has any insights!

Screet

Code: Select all

[shader.uniform.bind.failed]: Could not bind uniform "uHullHeatLevel" to -[ShipEntity m] (no uniform of that name could be found).
[shader.uniform.unSet]: Did not set uniform "uHullHeatLevel"
[shader.uniform.unSet]: Did not set uniform "uDiffuseMap"
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x216204d8>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0xf6fab88> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21620478>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.bind.failed]: Could not bind uniform "uHullHeatLevel" to -[ShipEntity m] (no uniform of that name could be found).
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161e738>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0xf6fbbc8> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161e798>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161e918>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0xf6fb0c8> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161e5b8>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161ea98>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0xf6fa028> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161ea38>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x216227b8>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0xf6fa308> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21622818>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[OSR]: OSR: Test-Ships Strong:0 Medium:1 Average:2 Low:2
[shader.uniform.bind.failed]: Could not bind uniform "uHullHeatLevel" to -[StationEntity m] (no uniform of that name could be found).
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0xa51d288>{14: float uTime = [<StationEntity 0x1e6ab090> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0xa51d408>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.bind.failed]: Could not bind uniform "uHullHeatLevel" to -[StationEntity m] (no uniform of that name could be found).
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0xa51ed88>{14: float uTime = [<StationEntity 0x1e6ab090> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0xa51e8a8>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0xa51e968>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0x1e6aa2d0> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0xa51ec08>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0xc541c30>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0x1e6a9a50> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0xc5443f0>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161d2f8>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0x1e6a9a50> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161d1d8>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161dd18>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0x1e6a9530> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161dcb8>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21620538>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0x1e6a9530> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161d7d8>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161e7f8>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0x1e6a9e70> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x216225d8>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21622158>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0x1e6a9e70> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161e858>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21621f18>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0x1e6aadd0> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21621f78>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21621df8>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0x1e6aadd0> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21621eb8>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161f3f8>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0xf6fb368> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161f458>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21621c18>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0xf6fa288> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161f398>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161f0f8>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0xf6fa408> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161ec18>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21621af8>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0xf6faea8> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21621bb8>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161bf78>{18: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0xf6fbd88> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161be58>{19: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21621a98>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0xf6fb768> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x216219d8>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161b9d8>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0xf6fb768> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21622db8>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161b6d8>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0xf6fb768> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161bbb8>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161b318>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0xf6fb768> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161b7f8>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161b018>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0xc383608> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161aef8>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161dfb8>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0xc383ec8> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161df58>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161e138>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0xc52ae28> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161e0d8>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161e2b8>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0xc52bc28> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161e258>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161e438>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0xc52b2e8> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161e3d8>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161d538>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0xc52bd48> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161d3b8>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21620e38>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0xc52bd48> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161d598>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21620418>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0xc52bd48> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21620358>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x216221b8>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0xc52bd48> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21622bd8>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21622338>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0xaf4e638> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x216222d8>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161f878>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0xa489348> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21622458>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161fc38>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0xa489348> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161f938>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161fe78>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0xa489348> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161fd58>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161ff98>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0xa489348> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161fed8>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21620118>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0xa489468> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x216200b8>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21622398>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0xa48a608> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161fff8>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161e498>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0xf6fa948> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21622218>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161e318>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0xf6fbc88> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21622578>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21621978>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0xf6fbfc8> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161b438>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x216218b8>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0xa489c28> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21621918>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21620238>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0xa488ce8> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161bd98>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161d8f8>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0xa48a088> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161d778>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21620d78>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0xc383f48> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21620dd8>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21621858>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0x1eda3450> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21620298>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161d958>{12: float hull_heat_level = [<ShipEntity 0xf6fbdc8> hullHeatLevel];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161de98>{0: float engine_power = [<ShipEntity 0xf6fbdc8> speedFactor];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161d5f8>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0xf6fbdc8> universalTime];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161e498>{13: int nearly_dead = [<ShipEntity 0xf6fbdc8> throwingSparks];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161fab8>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21620d18>{16: int tex1 = 1;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21620c58>{12: float hull_heat_level = [<ShipEntity 0xf6fb888> hullHeatLevel];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21620bf8>{0: float engine_power = [<ShipEntity 0xf6fb888> speedFactor];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21620b38>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0xf6fb888> universalTime];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161d718>{13: int nearly_dead = [<ShipEntity 0xf6fb888> throwingSparks];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161d838>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161dad8>{16: int tex1 = 1;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x216205f8>{12: int nearly_dead = [<ShipEntity 0xf6fbde8> throwingSparks];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161c158>{13: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0xf6fbde8> universalTime];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161c5d8>{11: float hull_heat_level = [<ShipEntity 0xf6fbde8> hullHeatLevel];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161cab8>{14: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161c8d8>{15: int tex1 = 1;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161cff8>{11: float hull_heat_level = [<ShipEntity 0xf6fb348> hullHeatLevel];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161d238>{12: float laser_heat_level = [<ShipEntity 0xf6fb348> laserHeatLevel];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161d658>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0xf6fb348> universalTime];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161d418>{13: int nearly_dead = [<ShipEntity 0xf6fb348> throwingSparks];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161ddd8>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21620a78>{16: int tex1 = 1;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21620898>{11: float hull_heat_level = [<ShipEntity 0xf6fbf88> hullHeatLevel];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x216207d8>{12: float laser_heat_level = [<ShipEntity 0xf6fbf88> laserHeatLevel];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21620718>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0xf6fbf88> universalTime];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21620e98>{13: int nearly_dead = [<ShipEntity 0xf6fbf88> throwingSparks];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21620f58>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21620fb8>{16: int tex1 = 1;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x216211f8>{12: int nearly_dead = [<ShipEntity 0xa489d48> throwingSparks];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x216212b8>{13: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0xa489d48> universalTime];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21621378>{11: float hull_heat_level = [<ShipEntity 0xa489d48> hullHeatLevel];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21621438>{14: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21621498>{15: int tex1 = 1;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161e558>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0xa488c28> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x216228d8>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x216214f8>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0xc52bae8> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x216215b8>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x216213d8>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0xc52bae8> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21621258>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x216210d8>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0xc52bae8> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21621198>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21620778>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0xc52bae8> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21621018>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21620958>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0xc52b808> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x216208f8>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161d298>{18: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0xd2103f0> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161d178>{19: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161cc98>{18: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0xf6faca8> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161d6b8>{19: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21620658>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0xa4a3148> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161c518>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21620178>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0xbb7c1d8> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161d478>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161b258>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0xbb7c278> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161d898>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21622998>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0xac46d58> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161ff38>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21622b18>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0x17cbeec8> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21622ab8>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161f518>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0x17cbeec8> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21622b78>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161f758>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0x17cbeec8> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161f5d8>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161d058>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0x17cbeec8> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2161f7b8>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21de4e90>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0xc30be30> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21ddf490>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21de5610>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0x21ce46d0> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21de4ad0>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21de1a10>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0x21ce4990> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21de1770>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21de2070>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0x21ce4c30> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21de2250>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21de3bd0>{18: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0x21ce4f10> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21de3cf0>{19: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21de5af0>{18: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0x21ce50d0> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21de3b10>{19: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21de23d0>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0x21ce53b0> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21de2550>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21de2df0>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0x21ce5630> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21de5550>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21de5370>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0x21ce5890> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21de4dd0>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21de2cd0>{12: float hull_heat_level = [<ShipEntity 0x21ce5e70> hullHeatLevel];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21de4650>{0: float engine_power = [<ShipEntity 0x21ce5e70> speedFactor];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21de2c10>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0x21ce5e70> universalTime];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21de1290>{13: int nearly_dead = [<ShipEntity 0x21ce5e70> throwingSparks];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21de4fb0>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21de5190>{16: int tex1 = 1;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21de3090>{12: float hull_heat_level = [<ShipEntity 0x21ce5f30> hullHeatLevel];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21de2fd0>{0: float engine_power = [<ShipEntity 0x21ce5f30> speedFactor];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21de3450>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0x21ce5f30> universalTime];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21de3930>{13: int nearly_dead = [<ShipEntity 0x21ce5f30> throwingSparks];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21de02d0>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21de3f90>{16: int tex1 = 1;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21de0030>{12: int nearly_dead = [<ShipEntity 0x21ce5fd0> throwingSparks];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21de0c30>{13: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0x21ce5fd0> universalTime];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21dde7d0>{11: float hull_heat_level = [<ShipEntity 0x21ce5fd0> hullHeatLevel];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21de2910>{14: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21de31b0>{15: int tex1 = 1;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21de4710>{11: float hull_heat_level = [<ShipEntity 0x21ce60b0> hullHeatLevel];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x21de13b0>{12: float laser_heat_level = [<ShipEntity 0x21ce60b0> laserHeatLevel];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2020f458>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0x21ce60b0> universalTime];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2020e618>{13: int nearly_dead = [<ShipEntity 0x21ce60b0> throwingSparks];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2020ea38>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2020de98>{16: int tex1 = 1;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2020d2f8>{11: float hull_heat_level = [<ShipEntity 0x21ce61b0> hullHeatLevel];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2020c638>{12: float laser_heat_level = [<ShipEntity 0x21ce61b0> laserHeatLevel];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2020cab8>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0x21ce61b0> universalTime];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2020c0f8>{13: int nearly_dead = [<ShipEntity 0x21ce61b0> throwingSparks];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2020b6d8>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2020b858>{16: int tex1 = 1;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2020a898>{12: int nearly_dead = [<ShipEntity 0x21ce6290> throwingSparks];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x20209e78>{13: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0x21ce6290> universalTime];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x20209ff8>{11: float hull_heat_level = [<ShipEntity 0x21ce6290> hullHeatLevel];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x20209638>{14: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x202099f8>{15: int tex1 = 1;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x20208618>{12: float hull_heat_level = [<ShipEntity 0x21ce61d0> hullHeatLevel];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x20208d98>{0: float engine_power = [<ShipEntity 0x21ce61d0> speedFactor];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2020a238>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0x21ce61d0> universalTime];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2020a5f8>{13: int nearly_dead = [<ShipEntity 0x21ce61d0> throwingSparks];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2020ae98>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2020d0b8>{16: int tex1 = 1;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2020c6f8>{12: float hull_heat_level = [<ShipEntity 0x21ce62b0> hullHeatLevel];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2020be58>{0: float engine_power = [<ShipEntity 0x21ce62b0> speedFactor];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2020cf38>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0x21ce62b0> universalTime];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2020d958>{13: int nearly_dead = [<ShipEntity 0x21ce62b0> throwingSparks];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2020e318>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x2020f218>{16: int tex1 = 1;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x20208018>{12: int nearly_dead = [<ShipEntity 0x21ce5d90> throwingSparks];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0xfbf2338>{13: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0x21ce5d90> universalTime];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0xfbf1fd8>{11: float hull_heat_level = [<ShipEntity 0x21ce5d90> hullHeatLevel];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0xfbf1af8>{14: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0xfbf1e58>{15: int tex1 = 1;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0xfbf0898>{11: float hull_heat_level = [<ShipEntity 0x21ce5cb0> hullHeatLevel];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0xfbefff8>{12: float laser_heat_level = [<ShipEntity 0x21ce5cb0> laserHeatLevel];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0xfbf05f8>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0x21ce5cb0> universalTime];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0xfbefb78>{13: int nearly_dead = [<ShipEntity 0x21ce5cb0> throwingSparks];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0xfbef2d8>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0xfbef4b8>{16: int tex1 = 1;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x1e61e780>{11: float hull_heat_level = [<ShipEntity 0x21ce5bb0> hullHeatLevel];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x1e620880>{12: float laser_heat_level = [<ShipEntity 0x21ce5bb0> laserHeatLevel];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x1e61e9c0>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0x21ce5bb0> universalTime];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x1e620100>{13: int nearly_dead = [<ShipEntity 0x21ce5bb0> throwingSparks];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x1e61ddc0>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x1e621180>{16: int tex1 = 1;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x1e61f8c0>{12: int nearly_dead = [<ShipEntity 0x21ce4730> throwingSparks];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x1e6212a0>{13: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0x21ce4730> universalTime];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x1e620b20>{11: float hull_heat_level = [<ShipEntity 0x21ce4730> hullHeatLevel];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x1e621120>{14: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x1f166018>{15: int tex1 = 1;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x1f169438>{12: int nearly_dead = [<ShipEntity 0x21ce48f0> throwingSparks];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x1f1673f8>{13: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0x21ce48f0> universalTime];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x1f168478>{11: float hull_heat_level = [<ShipEntity 0x21ce48f0> hullHeatLevel];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x1f167bd8>{14: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x1f167cf8>{15: int tex1 = 1;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x1f167db8>{14: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0x21ce4ed0> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x1f1675d8>{15: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x1f1686b8>{18: float uTime = [<ShipEntity 0x21ce5270> timeElapsedSinceSpawn];}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x1f166fd8>{19: int tex0 = 0;}
[shader.uniform.set]: Set up uniform <OOShaderUniform 0x1f169618>{12: float hull_heat_level = &#9
Screet
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Screet »

Argh. Preview was correct, but the message is garbled, missing very much.

If anyone wants the full part of the log, I guess I have to email it.

Screet
JensAyton
Grand Admiral Emeritus
Grand Admiral Emeritus

Post by JensAyton »

For some reason, Oolite is not finding the file Shaders/oolite-default-shader.fragment, or the file is damaged. The correct version of the file (for 1.72.2) can be found here.

A quick skim seems to indicate that the standard make-sure-all-copies-of-Oolite-are-uninstalled-then-reinstall approach hasn’t been suggested yet…