No stars in 1.71.2

For test results, bug reports, announcements of new builds etc.

Moderators: winston, another_commander, Getafix

Alex
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Alex »

OOPS
Tis already 7.40pm here, and still running on old drives, have to swap to new ones before trying new gambit.
So many galaxies to see so few ooniverses.
OR
Too many falling over waters to play with tdm's (This Damn Machine) drivers.
Better to enjoy today's flying, And enjoy improving tomorrows.
Ta Frame
Many a profit be on yur ship.
Donarf Deckam
Poor
Poor

Re: No stars in 1.71.2

Post by Donarf Deckam »

[quote="Baza"]All back ground stars have suddenly disappeared. Left with strange wispy triangles. Sometimes have large colured semi transparent squares. No oxps except tiger.
Have just updated ATI video drivers but unsure if this occurred after this or just before.

Try going to www.amigadrivers.net! I was trying every combination of settings on the Catalyst Contol Centre to try and get the nebulae to work; eventually gave up - so many combinations! - then saw this thread and the comment from another_commander. Hats off to you, another_commander, my battles now have beautiful backdrops! It worked for me, anyway: I'm running on XP with an Intel Core 2duo E8600 3.3GHz, Radeon HD 2400 graphics card. Was a little nervous about installing in case I got a blank screen or something, but it's a well designed site that works brilliantly; give it a go! Better get on with some work now - happy blasting!
another_commander
Quite Grand Sub-Admiral
Quite Grand Sub-Admiral

Post by another_commander »

Thank you kind sir. But I'm sure you mean http://www.omegadrivers.net, right? ;-)