Merry Christmas

Off topic discussion zone.

Moderators: winston, another_commander, Cody

Captain Tylor
Dangerous
Dangerous

Merry Christmas

Post by Captain Tylor »

A Merry Christmas to all and A BIG BIG thank you to all involved in this game. And for all on the forums who have kept me entertained since I found this GEM. of a game.
I would love to hear more stories from all players. Especially Captain Hesperus`s exploites. I think that Puss must be a Genius to Stay in Business just trading Trumbles, or is there a side business he`s not telling us about
FSOneblin
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by FSOneblin »

Merry christmas to you all. I got you some trumbles for Christmas, Hesperus. And for you Lesterate, I got you a promise that it will be a surprise if I through you into a center of a SIRF (or how you say it). And for you else, I got you extra reproducing trumbles. It will be the best christmas ever!

FSOneblin
Don't panic

Now an "adult!"
Lestradae
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Lestradae »

FSOneblin wrote:
it will be a surprise if I through you into a center of a SIRF (or how you say it). And for you else, I got you extra reproducing trumbles. It will be the best christmas ever!
In the center of a SIRF with extra reproducing trumbles sounds like extra fun ... :shock:

Merry X-mas to you too!
goran
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by goran »

Merry Christmas to all captains and their families.
Captain Hesperus
Grand High Clock-Tower Poobah
Grand High Clock-Tower Poobah

Post by Captain Hesperus »

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a free trumble!

(O.o)

Captain Hesperus
The truth, revealed!!
Cmd. Cheyd
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----
Location: Deep Horizon Industries Manufacturing & Research Site somewhere in G8...

Post by Cmd. Cheyd »

Happy Yuletide, everyone...
FSOneblin
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by FSOneblin »

I'm typing this on my new iPod touch :D. That's all I have to say.

FSOneblin
Don't panic

Now an "adult!"
DaddyHoggy
Intergalactic Spam Assassin

Post by DaddyHoggy »

I'm typing this one handed as I have wii-sports-shoulder... :lol:
Selezen wrote:
Apparently I was having a DaddyHoggy moment.
Oolite Life is now revealed here
Frame
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Frame »

Merry Christmas!!!

My only new gadget for my computer/s is a logitech nano mouse.. pretty small, but fits my laptop perfectly (batteries are supposed to last a year). I can never get used to a touch pad :S

But other than that.. I wished for a weather station, that showed my outdoor degrees and simple forecasting.

And I got one, with a wind remote sensor, rainfall remote sensor.. hurricane wind speeds able even(35 m/s) :shock: like I got my own little meteorology centre, covering 30-50 km.

I'm a newish weather freak now... ;-)
Bounty Scanner
Number 935
DaddyHoggy

Post by DaddyHoggy »

@Frame - my friend and now ex-work colleague (I changed jobs) has his own weather station - it can be found here: http://www.malvernwx.co.uk/. Roger would be pleased to hear from a fellow Weather Station nut.
Selezen wrote:
Apparently I was having a DaddyHoggy moment.
Oolite Life is now revealed here
Star Gazer
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----
Location: North Norfolk, UK, (Average Agricultural, Feudal States,Tech Level 8)

Post by Star Gazer »

Ah... someone noticed that I was always allowing my tea to get cold when I played games on my computer, so they bought me a tea cup warmer that plugs in a USB port... :shock: :lol: :lol:
Very funny, Scotty, now beam down my clothes...
Frame
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Frame »

Star Gazer wrote:
Ah... someone noticed that I was always allowing my tea to get cold when I played games on my computer, so they bought me a tea cup warmer that plugs in a USB port... :shock: :lol: :lol:
had one of those once, didn' t work for my coffee, maybe because all my cups are sort of hollow bottomed.....
DaddyHoggy wrote:
@Frame - my friend and now ex-work colleague (I changed jobs) has his own weather station - it can be found here: http://www.malvernwx.co.uk/. Roger would be pleased to hear from a fellow Weather Station nut.
I'm not quite a nut yet.. and I sure do not got a solar Irradiance unit. I set it all up today... and it works like a charm... set it up in the garden some 30 meters away... I can barely receive the signals from the living room.. To many walls(6) I guess, so the receiver is in the kitchen with only 3 walls obstructing, much to the wife's dis contempt. I refrain from getting up on the roof of the house as i do not have a ladder that can reach there.. I'm living in an apartment that is in a house, so the upstairs neighbour might also look somewhat surprised and would phone the police if she suddenly saw me climbing around up there.

Stilll nice though.. that you can actual tell, what the chill effect is... some days it looks cold.. but with-in a minute of walking you are all hot...
Bounty Scanner
Number 935
wackyman465
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by wackyman465 »

NO! No free trumbles! And for you all, you can have free laser fire, compliments of me, especially for you, hesperus.
This post is a bit late as we couldn't bear to be racially insensitive. Merry Kwanzaa, Solstice, Hanukkah, New Year's, Christmas...
*Goes to file all previous posters under "racially insensitive jerks", offended at being wished a merry christmas..."
:lol:
Happy 2009, y'all
I shot him back first. That is to say, I read his mind and fired before he would have fired on me. No, sir, he wasn't a fugitive.