Bug Cannot eject Cargo; Dumping never swicked back on

For test results, bug reports, announcements of new builds etc.

Moderators: winston, another_commander, Getafix

tupe666
Above Average
Above Average

Bug Cannot eject Cargo; Dumping never swicked back on

Post by tupe666 »

I was trying to dump some slaves and narcotics when I was traveling too fast it switched off dump cargo. Even after traveling between stations this switch did not reset. Only when closing the program and restarting was I able to finally dump my cargo.
FSOneblin
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Re: Bug Cannot eject Cargo; Dumping never swicked back on

Post by FSOneblin »

tupe666 wrote:
I was trying to dump some slaves and narcotics when I was traveling too fast it switched off dump cargo. Even after traveling between stations this switch did not reset. Only when closing the program and restarting was I able to finally dump my cargo.
:evil: What were you doing trading slaves? What system are you in? The pain that you feel when I torture you is only 1/10 of the pain that I felt every day when I was a slave, It all ended when I killed my master with worm keys.

Don't Panic: FSOneblin
Don't panic

Now an "adult!"
Lestradae
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Lestradae »

FSOneblin wrote:
worm keys
:shock:
Cmdr Wyvern
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Cmdr Wyvern »

FSOneblin wrote:
tupe666 wrote:
:evil: What were you doing trading slaves? What system are you in? The pain that you feel when I torture you is only 1/10 of the pain that I felt every day when I was a slave, It all ended when I killed my master with worm keys.

Don't Panic: FSOneblin
@ FSO:
Don't automatically assume he's a slaver, mate. It's all too easy to pick up slaves when scooping the spoils of battle; he may have shot down a slaver.
Used to be at one time, scooping the escape pods of ejected pilots resulted in more slaves on the market. Now the laws have changed, and there's substantial rewards for rescuing the pods of innocent traders, or capturing ejected pirates for the bounty on their heads.

@ tupe:
Are you sure you didn't have the superdrive ('j' key) turned on?
You cannot jettison unwanted cargo while running the superdrive.

-- Wyvern
Running Oolite buttery smooth & rock stable w/ tons of eyecandy oxps on:
ASUS Prime X370-A
Ryzen 5 1500X
16GB DDR4 3200MHZ
128GB NVMe M.2 SSD (Boot drive)
1TB Hybrid HDD (For software and games)
EVGA GTX-1070 SC
1080P Samsung large screen monitor
tupe666
Above Average
Above Average

Post by tupe666 »

I dropped down to a mark one, a big mistake which leaves me with little shields so my fuel scoop was damaged. I'll see if it happens again.

I've not come across this reward thing. I've been dropping those slaves left right and center.