Getting sick of this

An area for discussing new ideas and additions to Oolite.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

FSOneblin
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Getting sick of this

Post by FSOneblin »

Now twice this happened, 2 god dammed times in a row, I witchspaced to a place, and BOOM! press spcac commander, I crashed into a YAH beacon. Is it possable to make it so that, when warped to a system, you are 5 km away from the beacon? Please? In the mean time, I have my x-slave owners family to torcher and kill.

FSOneblin
Don't panic

Now an "adult!"
Micha
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Micha »

Perhaps a better solution would be to place the YAH beacons at least 5km away from the witchspace entry point area? After all, that's the point of having an entry-point - a safe place in a system to jump to with a pretty good chance of it being empty.
The glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
FSOneblin
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by FSOneblin »

Micha wrote:
Perhaps a better solution would be to place the YAH beacons at least 5km away from the witchspace entry point area? After all, that's the point of having an entry-point - a safe place in a system to jump to with a pretty good chance of it being empty.
Well, That would require me to do work, and you see, I can remove shipyards, but other than that, I am not too good in that area. You should be thankful that the empire did not ask this question, he is not as forgiving as I am. :twisted:

Don't Panic: FSOneblin
Don't panic

Now an "adult!"
Eric Walch
Slightly Grand Rear Admiral
Slightly Grand Rear Admiral

Post by Eric Walch »

Micha wrote:
Better Idea would be to sue the YAH company for placing such large billboards. In all those years of playing I never crashed into a normal buoy.
Commander McLane
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Commander McLane »

Can confirm that. Never had any problem with normal buoys. So crashing into the billboards is just the risk you take by flooding the Ooniverse with commercials. :wink:
FSOneblin
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by FSOneblin »

Eric Walch wrote:
Micha wrote:
Better Idea would be to sue the YAH company for placing such large billboards. In all those years of playing I never crashed into a normal buoy.
You know, I think I will do that, I will sue them, then kill them :twisted:

FSOneblin
Don't panic

Now an "adult!"