Would you like to read Elite FFE-based space opera fan fic?

Off topic discussion zone.

Moderators: winston, another_commander, Cody

Cmdr. Maegil
Sword-toting nut-job
Sword-toting nut-job

Would you like to read Elite FFE-based space opera fan fic?

Post by Cmdr. Maegil »

For the noobs out there:

If you want some big time space opera fan fic, read the HPA (Huge Plasma Accelerator) saaaaarghas. Packed with action, chases, fistfights and furballs, espionage and politics, romance, philosophy, old scores and large battle fleets grinding each other to glowing space debris, it was written by some of us of the old guard under the FEU (First Encounters Universe) tag of the EBBS.
(Warning: it used to be more active, but nowadays is only used for the FEU, flame fighting and spam. Whatever you do, don't get on the wrong side of the resident grammar nazi. You have been warned.)

The HPA1 is condensed into PDF at the Far Colonies Network, while HPA2 and the ongoing HPA3's PDF'd instalments can be found at FrontierAstro. Don't forget to check out the rest of the fanfic, and the sites themselves - you're sure to be surprised.
Last edited by Cmdr. Maegil on Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You know those who, having been mugged and stabbed, fired, dog run over, house burned down, wife eloped with best friend, daughters becoming prostitutes and their countries invaded - still say that "all is well"?
I'm obviously not one of them.
TGHC
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by TGHC »

Check out the wiki too
The Grey Haired Commander has spoken!
OK so I'm a PC user - "you know whats scary? Out of billions of sperm I was the fastest"
Cmdr. Maegil
Sword-toting nut-job
Sword-toting nut-job

Post by Cmdr. Maegil »

Shame on me, I forgot that...
You know those who, having been mugged and stabbed, fired, dog run over, house burned down, wife eloped with best friend, daughters becoming prostitutes and their countries invaded - still say that "all is well"?
I'm obviously not one of them.
DaddyHoggy
Intergalactic Spam Assassin
Intergalactic Spam Assassin

Post by DaddyHoggy »

I'll read anything - providing others are willing to read my stuff when I've tidied it up and build up the courage to put it up somewhere!

Thanks for the links.

DH
Selezen wrote:
Apparently I was having a DaddyHoggy moment.
Oolite Life is now revealed here