I successfully repaired the Condor.oxp

Discussion and information relevant to creating special missions, new ships, skins etc.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

Lestradae
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

I successfully repaired the Condor.oxp

Post by Lestradae »

:!:

@Charlie: If you are reading this, would you be OK with me sending you or posting onto the wiki the revised Condor? 8)

Due to loads of typos, the Condor.oxp had a tendency to crash and its player version was actually inaccessible. As the player Condor would fit into my Shipyards OXP as a carrier I would also consider including it there, if that was OK for you ... :?:

Hoping to hear from you :)

L

EDIT: Wow, too early. The player version of the Condor is now working ... as for the rest - I found a lot of new bugs. I think I can repair it but will take more time than I thought :(
Kaks
Quite Grand Sub-Admiral
Quite Grand Sub-Admiral

Post by Kaks »

Eheheh, I know that 'wow, too early'! :)
...all too well as it happens! :D

Still, nice one to have got so far, so quickly! I'll get in touch with Charlie, so he can talk to you directly, if he hasn't done so already.

Speaking as a Benulobiweed Inc Franchisee(tm) myself, welcome to the fold! I hope you won't develop too many headaches! :lol:
Hey, free OXPs: farsun v1.05 & tty v0.5! :0)
Lestradae
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Benulobiweed Inc, Franchise

Post by Lestradae »

Hye,

I feel honoured to be the newest Franchise taker of Benulobiweed, Inc.! 8)

If Charlie says yes, version 1.03 of the Realistic Shipyards will see the Condor Flagship made available by the Space Navy for pilots with a clean record and of Elite ranking for a mere 17.3 Million Credits at the distinguished shipyard of Tech Level 15.

The following communication, gained through the illegal surveillance of a Hacker Outpost, could be heard in the halls of Benulobiweed, Inc.:

Great Chairman Charlie: "So you are the first who has successfully testflown a Condor Flagship in ages - historic, man!"

Commander Lestradae: "Argh. Woa. Aaaah. Argl. Wa."

Head of Research Department Kaks: "We were all really, like, nervous, because our research staff said that there was the distinct possibility of the Ooniverse being collapsed by the ultrapowered engines of the Condor!"

Commander Lestradae: "Did it collapse? Am I dead yet?"

Great Chairman Charlie: "Wow, man, you`ve really had it. Here, take some Benulobiweed to calm your nerves."

Head of Research Department Kaks: "This unexpected successful testrun of the Condor Flagship has solved our problems, oh Great Chairman Charlie! The Galactic Navy has finally agreed to let us sell the ship on public shipyards around the Galaxies!"

Great Chairman Charlie: "Yeah, well, man, but how big could the market be? They only allow it to be sold to pilots with a clean register and of Elite standing, we need a Tech Level 15 shipyard to build it and who the &%$§% has 17 million credits to spend on a ship anyways?"

Head of Research Department Kaks: "Come on, at least we`re no longer fugitives selling a capital ship to pirates. What is Lestradae doing now?"

Commander Lestradae *sobs uncontrollably*: "What if the Ooniverse did collapse? What if I just can`t remember? There is something ... curved space ... Wargl." * collapses *

Great Chairman Charlie: "Great show, great show. Kaks-man, you think we could sell this as a psychedelic spiritual experience, this Ooniverse-crashing stuff?"

Head of Research Department Kaks: "Ehm, no, oh Great Chairman Charlie, come to think of it, I think we should never, ever mention this in public."

Great Chairman Charlie: "Cool, man. Lestradae, another chunk of Benulobiweed?"

Have fun :lol:

L