FireFly

Discussion and information relevant to creating special missions, new ships, skins etc.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

Captain Hesperus
Grand High Clock-Tower Poobah
Grand High Clock-Tower Poobah

Post by Captain Hesperus »

TGHC wrote:
Selezen wrote:
Damnit! All that work!!

Oh well. Now there's no need to finish it.
Hey don't waste it, make it into a DW version or something.
Or a 'Dream Team' Edition.....

Captain Hesperus
The truth, revealed!!
Selezen
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

Post by Selezen »

I'll keep the model and use it for something in the future. Maybe a DT version, once I get the actual DT stuff done.
Cakeboy
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

a long time ago in a galaxzzzzzz

Post by Cakeboy »

hello, utter noob here (20 something years since I played til when I got sick earlier this week!)

I've been rummaging around and seen loads of amazing OXPs with a few classics in there - I expect the time gap between last post and this one explains the fact that I've seen a beautiful (and impressively curvey-looking) Firefly.

I've also seen the Tie Fighters, Imperial Cruiser/shuttle thingy, X wings, Y wings, B wings pretty much the lot from THAT movie series, but have been mildly surprised by the lack of a Millenium Falcon....

The only thing I can think of, and if I'm right I guess I've just comitted a bit of a faux pas here already :oops: , but perhaps mere mention of it's name is sacrelage?! I mean, she's the fastest ship in the galexy and all that (plus one would think has a decent payload).... Is she just too special? I could respect that.

If not then I'm eagerly awaiting it.

And before someone says I should go and make it myself, might I add that when I can, I will. Currently I've just struggled to work out how to get read and write authorisation going so I can put OXPs in, if that helps to put my skills into perspective :shock: :? :( :cry:
Kaks
Quite Grand Sub-Admiral
Quite Grand Sub-Admiral

Post by Kaks »

Err....
would this be the ship you're looking for? It is called Falcon...
Hey, free OXPs: farsun v1.05 & tty v0.5! :0)
Cakeboy
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Ahem.

Post by Cakeboy »

er.....yep that'd do it.

Actually, having immersed myself in Oolite and Oolite pages for 2 days while sick I really thought I'd seen pics of all new ships.

Shortly after posting my question, I saw the falcon OXP

Good work all round (except possibly me :D )

Look forward to it kickin my sorry ass sometime soon.

*oooh it really does stand the test of time this game, doesn't it, and I think all the add-ons are amazing. As someone who really wouldn't know where to begin with that kinda stuff, I'm well impressed by all the effort, and fun it adds to the game.*