UPS Courier again - @Eric W.

Discussion and information relevant to creating special missions, new ships, skins etc.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

Lestradae
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----

UPS Courier again - @Eric W.

Post by Lestradae »

After clearing out a load of malfunctioning oxps, suddenly the UPS Courier oxp sends me a message at docking at the station that some value wasn`t closed or something. It said so right there on the missionscreen.

It also said that it could be a conflict with another oxp. I finished an UPS Courier mission at the exact same instant as a Galactic Navy mission - I got an end reaction to the GN mission, but not to the UPS one.

UPS also says that this could mean that its not going to offer me another mission if I understood correctly what it said.

What now? Will the problem repair itself, should I reinstall the oxp and has that conflict been solved in the meantime?

By the way, besides that, great addition to the game! :)

Greetings

Lestradae
Eric Walch
Slightly Grand Rear Admiral
Slightly Grand Rear Admiral

Re: UPS Courier again - @Eric W.

Post by Eric Walch »

Lestradae wrote:
After clearing out a load of malfunctioning oxps, suddenly the UPS Courier oxp sends me a message at docking at the station that some value wasn`t closed or something. It said so right there on the missionscreen.....What now? Will the problem repair itself, should I reinstall the oxp and has that conflict been solved in the meantime?

Lestradae
The problem was already repaired by UPS when he detects it. UPS has always repaired this problem on launch in earlier versions but then without comment. But if I don't say it, it will never get corrected in the original OXP that coursed it. From the earlier reactions, it is Galactic Navy and Matt already fixed it for the next release.

Without UPS installed other OXP's could have problems in making an offer until the game is reloaded. One other that has also this bug is "taranis.oxp". I added this reset function when I stopped getting offers after finishing Taranis.oxp. And I have seen more and on my computer I already corrected those OXP's long ago but have forgotten which I changed.