player.bounty not working

For test results, bug reports, announcements of new builds etc.

Moderators: winston, another_commander, Getafix

Eric Walch
Slightly Grand Rear Admiral
Slightly Grand Rear Admiral

player.bounty not working

Post by Eric Walch »

On testing a mission I noticed player.bounty was not set as programmed. At looking more closely it is only the value of zero that does not work. So "player.bounty = 0" is currently doing nothing.
Kaks
Quite Grand Sub-Admiral
Quite Grand Sub-Admiral

Post by Kaks »

Bug squashed! :)

Thanks for finding it.
JensAyton
Grand Admiral Emeritus
Grand Admiral Emeritus

Post by JensAyton »

Man, if this guy keeps finding all my silly typos, I’m going to have to retire in shame.
Svengali
Commander
Commander

Post by Svengali »

No need to do this, Ahruman. You have implemented a lot of new stuff, overhauled the engine and already fixed a lot of bugs. It's no surprise that such a big project has some weak points. To say it very clear. Thank you Ahruman and the other developers (another_commander, Winston, Eric, Rxke and last but not least Aegidian) for your nice and hard work for a non commercial project.

And the other point is that we may find a couple of currently undetected bugs. That's good and keeps the whole thing alive. We are on the way to get a superb game (it's already superb) and tweaking it needs time. So I think we should say thank you to the bug-squashing fraction (Eric, Kaks, McLane, LB,.......) too.
Kaks
Quite Grand Sub-Admiral
Quite Grand Sub-Admiral

Post by Kaks »

Well said, Svengali! There's so much code in there, it's amazing it's as bug-free as it is.

As for myself, I might have been lucky with a bug - or three! :P - but I couldn't have done a tenth of what Ahruman & the others are doing. I'm very happy to be able to contribute in my own small way: I feel useful, and I don't have to figure out the really difficult stuff! :D