Confused

General discussion for players of Oolite.

Moderators: winston, another_commander

LittleBear
---- E L I T E ----
---- E L I T E ----
Location: On a survey mission for GalCop. Ship: Cobra Corvette: Hidden Dragon Rated: Deadly.

Post by LittleBear »

The X is just for playtesting! :wink: Normally he'd be harder to find. Any mark flying a salamander will be marked with an X now unless you delete the beacon command. Glad he's there though and I've fixed it to mark the right system for v1.1.

EDIT : Should point out. DONT take a hit on anyone flying an "Asp Explorer". Its a known bug on v1.0 (fixed on v1.1) that these ships are not added (due to me mis-typing the name in the script file on V1.0).
Last edited by LittleBear on Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
OXPS : The Assassins Guild, Asteroid Storm, The Bank of the Black Monks, Random Hits, The Galactic Almanac, Renegade Pirates can be downloaded from the Elite Wiki here.
The Edible Poet
Competent
Competent

Post by The Edible Poet »

LittleBear wrote:
The X is just for playtesting! :wink: Normally he'd be harder to find. Any mark flying a salamander will be marked with an X now unless you delete the beacon command. Glad he's there though and I've fixed it to mark the right system for v1.1.
hehe, I know. :wink:

I'll take it out of the shipdata.plist.

Cool you got that little gremlin sorted LittleBear. Keep up the outstanding work! :D

He was a tricky one that Salamander as well. A volley of ECM hardened missiles, legging it through whichspace when I had him worried. And i couldn't work out why I kept dying just after I'd killed him. But hammering the fuel injectors when he died answered that question. So now I know what it's like to be on the receiving end of a q bomb. :shock:

Lots of lovely credits though. This contract killing game is gonna pay for my new ship I think. :D

Thanks for the help guys. :D